Slave, sub punishment & training

strict_domme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2015
I am a strict GODDESS but not a total sadist, I enjoyed being adored by My slave and I am looking for a slave who is totally devoted and totally obedient a slave who can meet My expectations.are you ok with that?

email me at strictladydomina123 at g m a i l d o t c o m
kik: GoddessNyxxx69

Soloquist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 13, 2015
I would humbly submit myself for your consideration.
My kik name is soloquist.

Thank you very much

Kasa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2015
Slave26

I would love to enroll my self
Kik I'd findinghole

Dazzler

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2015
England
This is a training camp for slaves and subs that need training. How it will work is if you have been bad or just know you need disciplined you will enroll. You Master or Mistress may also enroll you. You will be assigned a trainer. You will listen to them. They are to push your limits. Now coming into this you know this and accept it. There will be more at enrolment time pm’d to you.​

I would love to enroll for a Mistress my kik is Darran06

jtruman94

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 26, 2015
Looking for a female slut to train

Hello,
I am 20 Yrs old Male Dominant/ Master. I am looking for a female Sub/Slave in the age bracket of 18-24. Beginner or experienced is not important. I am ready to teach my Sub/Slave and guide her in this new world. I am strict and command discipline but am also caring and understanding.

If you are a beginner, I will treat you with care and respect your limits, but I will be strict and teach you to be in discipline and under orders. I will help you find your way and try out new things to find out yourself in the world of BDSM. You can trust your master.

What I expect from my Sub/Slave:
- Should be ready to take orders from me and obey me and my rules. Violation of order or rules will result in punishment, the degree of which will be decided by me.
- Should be ready let me control her life (not counting work life or relationship life if the Sub/Slave is in a relationship).
- Should be ready to do daily tasks that I set her.
- Should be ready to dress up for me.
- Should be ready to send pictures and videos. Webcam not a necessity but always a plus.
- Should be open to anal play.
- Should be open to humiliation and degradation.
- Should be open to petplay.

If you accept to be my slave, failure to complete the above tasks will result in punishment, such as:
- Spanking
- Whipping, flogging etc.
- Pain via clamps and pegs.
- Orgasm denial or control.
- Bladder control.
- Others

If you are interested in being my slave, message me on kik @ jtruman94

tonny

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch