United States (East of the Rockies)

jdvt89

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2015
22 year old slave male seeking a dominant female under 40

I am a 22 year old straight male sub from the US in search of a long-term Dom. I’m 6'2, slim 190 lbs, have short brown hair and very little body hair. I have a webcam and would prefer to perform live for my Dom on skype. If you’re not interested in live sessions don’t contact me. I would also love to have a set of rules set by you to follow outside of our meetings which can be developed once we have formed a relationship, preferably sexual rules (but I’m open to others if they don’t seem unreasonable, boring, or disruptive to my life). I love to be controlled for my Dom's enjoyment, this is what turns me on most about this relationship.

What I’m looking for
My ideal Dom would be a Female, at least as old as myself, with a good grasp of English (otherwise it gets confusing), who gets sexual enjoyment from owning and controlling male subs. I would like to have a live session at least 3 times a week if not much more, so if you don’t have that sort of free time please don’t bother. I would like someone with a decent amount of experience, there’s no bigger turn off than a Dom who is unsure and constantly asking what she should do. Also when I am on cam I would like to have your attention; I know that lots of Doms believe that the sub should be at their beck and call, but sitting naked in front of a cam for half an hour while they deal with something more important is really boring and a massive turn off. Finally we should have at least some similarities in terms of our likes.

How to contact me
Congratulations for reading this far. If you’re still interested please feel free to contact me either by PM or Skype, or kik giving me a brief description of yourself (ie. Gender, Age, Experience, Likes ect.)
Kik: jdvt86

• Kinks:
Likes: Orgasm control, CBT, Mild pain, mild bondage, Spanking, Ice, edging, cum play, anal

• Experience:
Never had real experience as a long term slave, but am very willing, able, and interested.

• Limits:
Dislikes/Limits

Dislikes: Ruined orgasms, Piss play, Post orgasm torture, humiliation, scat

Hard Limits: Illegal, Public, Permanent damage, Blood, Self harming, Extreme pain

Featured Threads

New Personals