Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 11, 2015
27 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old slave female

27/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in any location

Who are you?:
Experience: All levels of experience are acceptable since all have their benefits. I do, generally, prefer training newer submissives. Cleaner slate.

Attitude: I enjoy a bit of back-talk from time-to-time, it keeps things interesting. I do not enjoy submissives who are not submissive. There's a time and a place for everything.

Personality: I love women who have a sense of humor, but as long as you aren't rude I'm sure we can get along.

Who am I?:
Experience: Over 10 years through both in-person and online BDSM relationships. I love helping people explore their kinks and finding their way through the world of BDSM. I am, myself, still exploring all these years later and am open to new experiences.

Attitude: I can be a 24/7 Dominant, but I like to have a casual relationship with a submissive when not in a session. It's very difficult to describe one's self, but I believe I am firm but fair. This is a very short explanation to keep things short.

Personality: I like to think I'm funny and interesting. This, however, may have very little bearing on reality. I may very well be a schmuck and not even know it.

What has this been?:
This has been a very short ad that does not even begin to scratch the surface of who I am or what my perfect slave would be. If you would like to get to know me more, and/or potentially submit to me, feel free to contact me. I'll get back to you as quickly as is feasible.

Likes/limits/etc. are below, likely incomplete, and almost certainly flexible.

• Kinks:
Likes: verbal abuse, pain, (multiple) insertions, pet play, rape, group, breast/nipple torture, (forced) orgasm (denial), pretty open.

• Experience:
10 years in the community having owned several very well trained slaves.

• Limits:
I don't do scat, outside of that I'm pretty open.

Featured Threads

New Personals