(UK) London: M/Slave/18 seeks F/Dom/All ages ~ All ages all sex's.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Slave
Region
U.K. & Ireland

justice2607

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 22, 2015
18 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

hi I'm looking for a new master/ mistress I'm a 18 year old mixed race male carribiean/ Asian I'm a built 6.0ft guy with stubble for facial hair a square top my penis is 7.7 inches long and I have a fairly muscular body but In process of bulking my ass is toned and quite big as I squat a lot and body hair wise I am completely hairless. Anyway now that I have finished with my brief description of myself let me begin.

Experience: I have been a slave for around 2 years how ever have just come back from a 5 month break and to be honest I am really missing the pleasure and feeling of being owned and serving someone which is why hence the advert I was previously in a offline relationship with a couple however decided to stop hence the break however during the relationship I fur filled many task including anal, sex with both genders and strangers to a degree, humiliation, pics, videos, dick sucking, pussy eating, body writing, bondage, etc....

What I am looking for: I'm looking to be honest for another offline/ online relationship preferred but not essential around London/ Surrey if it's offline where we would meet once every month or 2 for fun , however offline is not essential as I send pics and vids the main keys im looking for in a owner is task And at least a mutual relationship in which I am still a slave but have a bit of respect for and who can push me to new highs

Limits and likes: likes tbh I like a lot of things and my mind can easily be persuaded however my limits are not to much I will tbh do anything you ask as long as it dosent include the following scat/poo, blood, family, public (hidden public is fine), friends and family otherwise my body is yours to control.

Application process: just literally send me a private message on here about why your interested and what we'd do if I'm happy with the response il gladly give you my kik Skype and FaceTime.

Thanks hope to hear from everyone soon

Ps: sorry for no sig I'm still updating everything

• Kinks:
Femdom, pegging, torture, humiliation, denial, bdsm, pics, videos and hookups with you or strangers

• Experience:
Slave 2 years and in my time done far to much to list I've been pegged fisted had had straight and gay/bi experiences I've been in a make gang bang with 6 men (not so fun lol) urethral insertion humiliated in public parts woods etc served men women and couples and many other crazy and interesting things

• Limits:
Scat, diapers, family, blood, permanent

Featured Threads

New Personals