I'm taking on a sub

daringindividual42

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2014
I'm looking for a sub. I would much rather a female, but if the male is right, I'll take him too.

Here are some questions to ask yourself:

1. Do you find yourself looking for a Dom who is a good and intelligent communicator?
2. Do you want someone to not only have control over your sexual life, but certain aspects of your regular life as well?
3. Do you want a Dom who understands limits and will help you to try new things together?
4. Do you want a Dom who is creative and will give you tasks customized to fit your particular relationship?

If you answered yes to all of those things, I'm the Dom for you. I'm intelligent, and I'm looking for a similar quality in my sub. Depending on the quality of the applicants, I might take more than one. However, I normally prefer having less subs in order to give them more of my attention and time.

I want a sub who isn't afraid to tell me about their rough day or celebrate with me on their accomplishments. For all intensive purposes, I'll be your dominant friend. I will definitely get firm with you when needed and punish when required.

If you're interested in this pm me here. Answer the following questions:

1. What is your age and gender?
2. What is your experience in the Dom/sub world?
3. What are your likes?
4. What are your hard limits?
5. What makes you a good sub?

If I like what I see, I'll make sure to contact you to talk further. Whether you get to apply or not, I'll make sure to contact you and let you know your application was read. I know how frustrating it can be to send a pm and never know if it was read or not.

Thanks for reading! I look forward to hearing from some candidates!

Featured Threads

New Personals