Pantyhose Or No Pantyhose?

Meander

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 9, 2008
kylyssa.blogspot.com
Do you prefer a woman to wear pantyhose when she gives you a foot job?

I like the way pantyhose makes my foot contact almost frictionless against skin. I feel more confident sliding my foot across a man's penis with something slippery in between because I'm worried that the sweat from the soles of my feet will make them drag on his skin.

If you don't like pantyhose or silk stockings for foot sex do you use something for lube to prevent friction?

Swisstony

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 8, 2008
Never had foot sex but love the thought. I think it would have to be stockings.

boundperil

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 12, 2008
Yes I do. I might even put lube on when she has the nylons on, makes it a little easier for her, well if I want it to be easy for her.....

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
My man like me more if I wear my sexiest pantyhose. It gives him the thrill in foot sex.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
It just seems like pantyhose could be really abrasive if you did not use A LOT of lube. Am I wrong?

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I prefer bare feet, but have had panty hose foot jobs as well, they are both most enjoyable

jack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 7, 2008
I have never been given a foot job but I do like the look of it, especially with the pantyhose :);)

mddk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 20, 2009
uk
I like to see a woman in pantyhose with no panties. They are also great for ripping the crotch while having some rough play.

DDK

ShhhImNotHere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 20, 2009
Actually pantyhose are not abrasive and you'd barely notice they were on when getting a foot-job. You'd think clothing would cause friction, but pantyhose are so thin that you can barely tell they are there.

submaleinmn

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 9, 2010
Mpls, MN
I have had it both ways but do prefer the look and feel of nylons during a foot job. I especially love thighs.

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
Hmm good question, I think both a little, but if I would have to chose then I would say barefeet...

Tatjana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
I like giving a footjob with pantyhose/stockings. I've got the impression that men like receiving it too. Bare-skin is a little... boring to me.

littl3

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2010
knee high? yes...
thigh high? yes...
with garter? yes...

pantyhose? never.

:p

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I don't have a preference as I find both sensual in their own way...

Featured Threads

New Personals