New Little

LittleSlut18

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 15, 2015
Hello everyone! My name is Meghan and I am 18 as of 2 weeks ago :) I am a Little and I am looking for an online mommy or daddy to play with me. I am very submissive and I am into lots of differnt things. I have dark brown shoulder length hair, crystal blue eyes, C cup breasts, a plump little butt and sweet loving personality. However, I love to be taken advantage of and put in my place. I love to be told what wear and how to wear it, what to eat and when, and I am a very good little girl. I am in college with a room mate and she is home often, but I'm sure we can work around it :) message me if you are interested.

McCoyster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2015
My Kik is McCoyster. I'm very interested in being your master. Message me if you're interested in being my slave.

hugeD18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 16, 2015
Hello everyone! My name is Meghan and I am 18 as of 2 weeks ago :) I am a Little and I am looking for an online mommy or daddy to play with me. I am very submissive and I am into lots of differnt things. I have dark brown shoulder length hair, crystal blue eyes, C cup breasts, a plump little butt and sweet loving personality. However, I love to be taken advantage of and put in my place. I love to be told what wear and how to wear it, what to eat and when, and I am a very good little girl. I am in college with a room mate and she is home often, but I'm sure we can work around it :) message me if you are interested.

Haha I just turned 18 too! Kik me at hugeD17. I do have a huge D �� and will be your master. You won't regret it.

Tomjones5811

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 24, 2015
Daddy here

36 yo Daddy here. What kind of little play are you are into? Or are looking to try new things and find out what turns you on?
Ill be your online daddy. Send me a pic of you being cute.

Tomjones5811 at gmail

jtruman94

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 26, 2015
I have 2 years experience and have handled experienced and new submissives. I have certain rules which will not hinder your daily life. I have kinks but want to listen to yours first. I am strict but fair and understanding and will care for you. I will tell you what to do, how to do and when to do things.
We can discuss more on this if you're interested

Kik me @ jtruman94

Featured Threads

New Personals