Status
Not open for further replies.

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I have been inactive on here for the last month since I went back to college. I have no idea how much I weigh at the moment since I haven't had time to weigh myself weekly, so whether I gained or lost weight is completely unknown to me. This thread will have a few purposes.

1. Punishment
I want 5 punishments (to be messaged to me) for not weighing in. Make the punishment fit the crime/be reasonable. I'll choose 2 to do (that I find most creative) and post a report in this thread.

2. Exercise
I'm going to let people control my exercise again on this thread.
- 1 post here = 10 of the 2500 jumping jacks I have to do. My own posts are 5.
- Private messages including the words "jump" and/or "slut" will be worth 5.
- No double posting, wait 48 hours before posting again OR until 5 people have posted after you.

3. Kik Group
I deleted my previous kik group and will be starting another one. If you want to join me, either post your usernames here (remembering that it gives me 10 jumping jacks) or you can message me your usernames.

- If I add you to the chat and you leave, I will NOT re-add you. If you are inactive for 24 hours, I will remove you as well.

- I am usually available Monday - Friday from 11:30 AM - 3:20 PM. It can change and since it is such a short period of time, I may add in a few weekends.

- Be creative when giving tasks and exercise dares. Don't just say "do 10 push-ups" (unless it's what I ask for at that time).

- No exercises that interfere with my current 30 Day Challenges (Squats, Sit-ups, Calf raises, Lunges, Tricep dips).

- I prefer dominants and switches only. However if you are a submissive and still would like to give me dares, feel free to join. Just do not expect to find a dominant and do not expect to be given dares yourself.

I hope this is in the right section, if not, please tell me or remove it. :)

With that being said, have fun with me :D

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
35 jumping jacks total so far.

I've also added everyone to the group :p

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
5 to do now (only counting my post) since these people above weren't serious.

Last edited:

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
The 5 jumping jacks have been completed. :D

I'll give myself 5 more.

Last edited:

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member