Girls are you always horny? Try this cure!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This is a task I designed for a lovely sub who described herself as being "horny and wet all the time". She loved it so much I thought I would share the idea.

One evening or a lazy weekend afternoon when you have plenty of spare time get all your underwear, both bras and panties, clean or dirty and pile them on your bed.
Now start out by putting on the panties one pair at a time, each time you put a pair on you must masturbate in those panties for 5 minutes rubbing through them until they are nice and wet. When the 5 minutes is up remove them and place carefully to one side so as not to mix them back in with the unused pile. Keep going until you have masturbated in every pair and made them all wet or at least damp. Now move on to your bras, use the cups of each bra to rub your dripping cunt again for 5 minutes each until they are also made wet with your excessive cunt juices.
When every bit of your underwear has been used like this, pull open the sheets of your bed and place them evenly all over your bed, lay several pairs on your pillow too. You will sleep like this for a week. You also have a choice for that week, as all your underwear now smells of horny cunt you can either not wear underwear at all or wear the dirty stuff. That's up to you but for one week your bed of stinky underwear is your fate.

Rules,
1. No washing of any underwear for the whole week, no exceptions!
2. Anything you do decide to wear goes back in the bed afterwards.
3. Remake the bed daily to ensure a nice distribution of underwear.
4. During the initial "wetting" phase masturbation can include edging and orgasms but must continue until everything is wet. Toys are allowed but only if used through the panties.

Have fun and I hope this assists in controlling your excessive horniness.

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
You always have the most creative ideas. As a woman our sex drive goes through the roof after 40 worse than a teenage boy. But I hardly ever wear underwear except when I wear a dress but have to admit yes I want sex all the time. Thankfully I have a Master that makes sure this need is always taken care of.

Champers123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2016
Love this idea! What about sleeping with one of the pairs over our faces so we smell it all night?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Nothing wrong with it at all, just that I was asked for a cure to help her and thought I would share...

New Personals