Public bathroom dare

Darethefag

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 1, 2015
I am a 18 year old little fem boy and fag. I would like a master who will give me dares, humiliating dares, exposing dares. I Want dares that are in public bathroom like pulling my pants all the way down at a urial or going into a stall and leavening the door unlocked and be naked. I will do anything u want with in reason. I really enjoy being humiliating.

Reactions: Jared99x

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
dare

put a bra, skirt, tight tank top, and panties in a bag, go to a public bathroom wearing your regular clothes, go to a stall and strip down to naked, now put all your boy clothes in the toliet, piss on them all. now you have two choices, wear the soaked piss covered clothes home or dress up as a girl and carry your piss covered clothes home.

gainerboy85

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 4, 2011
fatsmalldickfag.bdsmlr.com
Elevator

Find an elevator that you can get in alone without difficulties. Go to the top or bottom floor, then press the button for the opposite. Now quickly take off all of your clothes one piece at a time, no cheating by taking off pants and underwear together. Once stripped, quickly get dressed again one article at a time. If the door opens before you’re fully dressed, you lose. Repeat until you don’t. And good luck if the doors open early!

Legendary

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 4, 2018
Go to a stall and strip naked. Then leave your clothes and go to the urinal. Sit down in it like it’s a toilet and remain like that until 5 people have seen you

Featured Threads

New Personals