Make a kinky puzzle (from getdare Thanks go to Bandana))

caraazyguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 26, 2011
OK, new challenge. Harder now...

I love the adrenaline of risk.

Same rules as earlier but with this new puzzle: http://four.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=3677359&k=52857422

If I get here three proofs that this puzzle has been completed (by three different persons. And the screenshots must be different), I'll post the URL to the puzzle of my face here on the forum. This time I swear that I won't chicken out. But as that new puzzle is more difficult, I feel more confident...

I believe mine is the third :D

Proof: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=1771&pictureid=13253

Aureliecatena

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 28, 2011
aureliecatenademon.wordpress.com
Three valid replies... Alas! I would have thought it to be more difficult...

Anyway, as promised, here is the puzzle of my face. It is much more difficult than the others : http://four.flash-gear.com/npuz/puz.php?c=v&id=3677357&k=20640007

Anyway, if you succeed to do it, please do not post it anywhere but keep it for your eyes only. However, if you feel really mean, you can send me the proof privately to tease me and make me tremble.

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
Anyone finished the puzzle of Aurelie's face yet? I'm working on it and I'm starting to think that I'm going to be greatly disappointed and find that it's not her face...

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
I'm working on it too. It is her face or at least her face is in it, but she has blocked out the eyes and I think the colors are inverted. I think if anyone finishes this one we deserve a real one of her face.

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
This is my face and I have just put a narrow black mask on my eyes to protect my identity. The colours are not inverted.

I remind everyone that you may not post, publish or share this face picture.

OK I don't have enough to clearly see what it's going to look like yet.
I will definitely keep it private. Don't worry about me, and thank you for the challenge!

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
Well I have been worling on it bit by bit since you posted the url. I have the surrounding and the mask across the eyes. and a part of the face right to it leading to the mouth. You seem to have something in your mouth but I can't make out what that is yet.

I still fear I will accidently click the wrong button and make all my progress disappear.

masterwolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 5, 2012
so thats what the black strip is... thats going to help alot, thanks ;)

Jari

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 27, 2011
Mine was lost when windows decided to auto update :(
I am recontructing quite rapidly though knowing what to look for this time.

Featured Threads

New Personals