Not open for further replies.

HumiliationOnCam

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 15, 2010
UK
I would very much like to delete my account on here, as "real life" has found some rather sensitive information on here, but have been unable to find a way to do so. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Sir4slave

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2016
Sorry no way out.

You could however start a new account using a new email address & starting over again but as I understand it joining such a site as this is the property of KINKTALK & they reserve the rights of any information you provide them for the protection of yourself & other members.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
You could however start a new account using a new email address & starting over again but as I understand it joining such a site as this is the property of KINKTALK & they reserve the rights of any information you provide them for the protection of yourself & other members.

I hate to dig up old threads but in doing some research on members and complaints today, feel it's appropriate to point out that the rules state ONE account per person. Multiple accounts risk one or all accounts being banned. Also, if you are banned or put on probation by staff, any and all new accounts will be banned as well. Please discuss banning an old account before make a new one with staff so they can appropriately note it in site records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals