Ice cubes anal play

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
It was reported that she was a 15 year old boy if memory serves. So I played it safe. If anyone has any actual evidence that she is what she says I'll be happy to lift the ban.

actually she/he didn't seem to ask for lifting the ban (never found a topic around here). I also happened to have a few messages with her, I mentioned the ban in discussion but I never got a pro or contra opinion from misbehavin. Just that she was busy and worried about some real life project. So while she hesitates to prove anything, or ask about lifting her ban by herself, I don't think we should ask this in her name.

As I said above she left her email in this forum. If anyone really wants to help her prove herself and get unbanned just send her an email.

Last edited:

alantonic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 14, 2013
For what it is worth ...

>>>
On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 8:55 AM, Kimberly White <[email protected]> wrote:
I'm not sure what I got banned over (I'm not underage) and I plan on making a new account and starting a petition to get my old account unbanned but for now, I can't access my pms on that site. So just email me whatever you wanted to tell me.
<<<
On Wednesday, August 7, 2013, Alan Tonic wrote:
Hey there,

I missed you around on KT lately.
Did not notice you were banned :O

What happened?

I sent you a PM there I really would like to get your opinion on, but not sure you will ever return?

Thanks for your reply!

Best Regards,

Alan
>>>>

I'm not judging anyone, but the fact he/she is using a completely different profile picture on gmail does not help much to be honest.

Last edited:

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
For what it is worth ...

>>>>

I'm not judging anyone, but the fact he/she is using a completely different profile picture on gmail does not help much to be honest.

For what it's worth I saw pictures of the same girl from the profile pics on milovana. That redhead whoever she is, is all over the web.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
The user's ip also matches another member of this site; Brian Steele.

wifeincharge

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 5, 2016
Dietary Calories are spelled with a capital C since they are kilo-calories in the thermodynamics/chemistry/ science world.

Each dietary Calorie is worth 1,000 'science' calories.

Tissue chilled to 32 F has a nasty habit of being killed.

Ice is never applied directly to tissue.

A layer of cloth (even a layer or two of towel) is used to isolate the 32 F of the melting ice.
It is also only applied for a short time before removal to allow warming of the tissue.

While it can reduce swelling and pain from certain injuries you DO NOT want to create a frostbite injury.

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ok don't lets get too excited people, the stuff we are talking about here is mostly regular refrigerator ice which is chilled to around -15 to -20C at most.
When you hold an ice cube in your hand skin is not in direct contact with ice at any point, what is known as a boundary layer forms (this is the water from the ice melting) and it is always at or close to 0C. This boundary layer water quickly warms when in contact with your skin and one regular ice cube melts too fast under normal conditions to cause frostbite.
That said some of the stupid ideas of stuffing many ice blocks internally, either anal or vaginally is bad and could cause serious problems. The larger thermal mass can continue the chilling to well beyond the limits of regular tissues and could indeed cause injury. It is at the point that the boundary layer disappears that problems begin, at that point the skin does indeed contact ice directly as it begins to freeze.

But if you are just looking for the thrill of the chill, rubbing an ice block over your genitals or nipples is not going to make them drop off.

Featured Threads

New Personals