mikeyw2020

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 5, 2011
34 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

About Me

My name is Mike, I am 34,I enjoy talking as much as I enjoy domming. I have been active in the lifestyle since I was 18 when a girlfriend introduced it to me. She told me all the things her ex did to her that at first it sounded like she hated, but soon it became clear it was what she wanted.

What I want in the BDSM world

I am seeking a slave girl. What this means to me is someone who wishes to be trained in how to please their master that learns to know what their master will want and how to best please them. This is someone that can put their masters pleasure first, give up control and allow their master to take over. This isn't someone that has no self respect and can be walked over but someone that gives the gift of control to another, that willingly accepts the yoke of control.

I Enjoy:

humiliation and degrading this can include mocking about some part of your body, personality, making sexual statements about you, name calling, body writing, being used in sexual demeaning ways, being forced to ask or beg for the basics.

Bondage including tying someone up but also option bondage where there are two choices that will both give some form of discomfort.

Pain play I like to be able to mix pain and pleasure, use pain as a way to instruct and remind a slave of their place.

Clothing control done with the realization that there are times that clothing is not as optional and with clothing picked that is not lacking a regard for what you are going to be doing.

Hidden public including masturbation in fitting rooms and public toilets, toys under clothing, or body language to use.

Methods

I will be giving tasks to be completed and expect that reports be completed to detail how the task was completed, how it made you feel and other information as required.

A basic set of rules will be developed to be followed by my slave some rules will be in affect when we talk, some will be short time rules and some will always be in affect.

Punishments are always necessary and I will carry them out when it is appropriate.

About you

You should be a girl with an open mind, not someone that is completely set on her kinks. You should be able to give some time every day to serving me. Have a willingness to learn and develop as a slave.

Are pictures required? No, but reports become more important when they are not used.

What would make for the best slave

I am ideally looking for someone 18-25. This girl should be in good shape with small breast, short is more fun to me. I like someone that would rather read then watch TV and can use her language set, enjoys being active and has good sense of humor.

I like someone that dresses in yoga pants, skirts and keeps her hair long, and well styled.

I look forward to getting to know someone and discussing with them further a slave master relationship.

I am seeking someone on kik, but for the right slave an exception could be made on that. My kik is mikeyw2020

If you think you would be a good fit send me a message and lets talk.

• Kinks:
humiliation, clothing control, hidden public, orgasm control, training, light pain, edging, teasing, name calling, clit pain.

• Experience:
I have been a master in both real life as well as online and kik for over ten years I am care greatly for my slaves and am looking to form a bond.

• Limits:
I like small so someone that is large, does not have a good understanding of the language or is male would be a deal breaker.

Featured Threads

New Personals