mr_m_83

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 16, 2009
27 year old dominant male seeking a 25-27 year old submissive female

Hello :)

What am I looking for...hmmm, it is something I have considered long and hard but vocalising it (or in this case writing it) is still somewhat impossible for me. I think more than anything thing I am looking for someone to share my life with - I am not a bedroom dominant I am much more interested in the mental aspects of the lifestyle. Someone 18-30 who I can look after, cherish and of course send to the corner or spank if she is misbehaving. Someone with intelligence who can hold a conversation, someone to share a vanilla life on the outside with and a kinky one when we are alone.

As for the kinds of things I am into and would be instilled on my slave...I am really into micromanagement and giving of rules. Naturally with rules there will be consequences for breaking them and I like them to be real - not something that is secretly enjoyed. For example if a girl was to enjoy pain, giving a spanking would hardly be punishing so in this case something like writing lines would be much more appropriate. However I guess this is not exactly the place for punishment philosophy so I'll end that there. All in all I want a girl who wants to submit. Of course if you would like to know more please feel free to ask.

My ideal situation would be to start off online however in time I would be willing to relocate within Australia for the right person.

You can contact me via the board or email or msn me on [email protected] or yahoo messenger - mr_m833

I am a friendly caring person so don't be shy to say hi

• Kinks:
24/7, rules, punishments...it might be easier if you ask :)

• Experience:
Limited offline, plenty online

• Limits:
Things like breath and knife play...anything overly dangerous

Featured Threads

New Personals