(AU) Mornington: M/Switch/21 seeks Couple/Switch/21-24 ~ anyone really, try me ;)

Sexuality
Straight
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

Sas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 21, 2010
21 year old switch male seeking a 21-24 year old switch couple

very fit male into most things kink.
Only thing i've tried and not liked is pain but it can work during bondage.
I can be swich, dom or sub. Its all still fun and i am experinced in all aspects.
Anyone who wants to involve emotions is out the door.
I have many toys to choose from all i can use to give or recieve, on that note everything is throughly clean or untouched.
I practice safe sex if you dont then a compromise must be made.

I am open to all ideas and kinks so message me and see.
I will concider all offers i am very much on the straight side but you cannot say you dont like it till youve tried it.

I am on here regularly even if my profile does not look active i am still browsing the forums and albums.

Again i ask anyone to ask me any question i dont want to leave anybody guessing.

Speak soon :)

• Kinks:
as long as its not extreme pain.

• Experience:
never full time sub, dom or switch more than six months straight but have been involved one way or another non stop for the last 7 years... Do the maths i've started early and theres not much i havent seen or heard. As for done, well i'm nearing the end of my list of things to do.

• Limits:
i'm not interested in any 24hr situations, my life just doesn't allow for it right now.
Pain has a time and place and i never concider it the main event.
Lasting marks, deep cuts and branding may seem like fun at the time but they dont work with the dayjob so i dont want to recieve any or anything of the like.

Featured Threads

New Personals