(AU) Melbourne: M/Sub/18 seeks F/Dom/Under 30 ~ (Shy, 'Boyish' Looks, Asian)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

MuffinTime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2011
18 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female under 30

Hello,

I am an 18 year old male slave seeking a female or transsexual (male to female) mistress under the age of 30 for a longer term dom/sub online relationship through webcam and email (although I am willing to consider any other form of online activity). In a nutshell, the type of mistress I desire is a 'nicer' kind of mistress, because I am still very new to the world of sadism and masochism (although I have fantasized about it for quiet some time). They should enjoy the idea of 'training' their slave, and I very much would enjoy being trained. The level of control that you will have over my life will be limited at first and mostly only sexual, through means such as masturbation control for example. However, as the relationship grows, I will be willing to surrender other facets of my life over to you. I am willing to keep in contact on a daily to weekly basis, depending on what you would prefer. Nationality and appearance matters little to me. As for my limits, please use the below information as a general guideline. With regards to props and items, I will not be able to purchase/use anything too large and noisy as I am living with other people, and will most likely have to make use of homemade items and equipment. Because I am living with others, I will probably not be able to speak on webcam, only type, unless the others have left the household.

As for my personality, I would say that I am very introverted, and because of this I am also quite shy. This will be very apparent on our first few meetings, but eventually as I feel more comfortable with you it will go away. I'd like to think I hold some level of intelligence, although I will leave that up to your judgement as I do not wish to be conceited.

General Information:
Name: Whatever you like, or you can use my real name (Will be revealed at a later date)
Time Zone: Australian EST, UTC/GMT +10
MBTI: INTP

General Appearance:
Hair: Black, Medium in Length
Eyes: Dark Brown, Slightly Slanted, A bit Narrow
Height: 5'7'' 170cm
Weight: 128 pounds 57kg
Ethnicity: Chinese
Nationality: Australian
Build: Skinny, Small Frame
Looks: 'Boyish', Slightly Effeminate? Some people say that I look under-aged.
Note that I can send you an image via PM.

If you wish to contact me, please make sure you fit into the following criteria:
-Role: Dominant/Mistress
-Is more of a 'nicer' mistress, and enjoys the humiliation/domination aspects more than causing copious amounts of pain
-Is willing to show self on webcam or in images (If you do not wish to show your face, please specify)
-While the title states under 30, I am willing to be a bit lenient with this. Don't let this discourage you
-Is able to deal with a beginner
-Would like to 'train' a slave
-Is looking for a longer-term relationship
-Has some level of experience (so at least one of us knows where we are heading, although this isn't really as important)

Then, to contact me, please send me a PM with the following details:
-A portrait image (or if you wish to hide your face, then some sort of image of yourself that can at least confirm your identity)
-Your general likes and dislikes, kinks and well as limits
-What you plan to do within this dom/sub relationship in general, as well as some activities you would enjoy doing
-Your time zone as well as the times you believe you would usually be free
-Your level of experience
-How often you would like to keep in contact
-How you would like to keep in contact (e.g. me sending you frequent 'status' reports, email, webcam, etc.)
-Any further information you would like to know
-Any additional information that you deem relevant

Thanks, and I look for to speaking with you.

• Kinks:
-Feet & Legs
-Verbal Abuse
-Masturbation Control/Forced Masturbation
-Orgasm Control & Denial
-Bodily Markings/Writing (Non-Permanent)
-Pet Play
-Submission

Willing to Try:
-Light Bondage
-Anal

Note that this is only a small list, we can discuss other activities at a later date.

• Experience:
None thus far.

• Limits:
Soft Limits (Can be pushed/broken):
-Cross Dressing
-Light CBT & General Pain
-Cum Swallowing & Play
-Watersports (No Swallowing Though)
-Light Bondage

Hard Limits:
-Scat
-Public (Online & Offline)