Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)

redback

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2008
45 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 40

I am and experienced ONLINE Master, i would like to an Eslave.
All of your limits will be respected, but pushed to the the very edge. I would expect total obedience within your limits, I would expect to have a trial period were we see how we work together.
I will structure the dares and requests within your limits, if they go to far you may decline them without punishment, but if you accept them you will be expected to complete them to the letter, in the required time frame.
Failure would result in punishement or humiliation or both
Once a level of trust is reached i would hope that if webcam is not available that pictures (even non face) would be provided.
My likes in slaves are public, humiliation, pain, mild water sports.
Not really into scat
PM me to discuss further if your interested
R

• Kinks:
Not really into scat, but i will always work within my slaves limits

• Experience:
Have had 1 live in collared slave previously but now due to work and family commitments can only work online. I have had several (3) online slaves over the last 4 yrs, and my most recent has been released due to family commitments.

• Limits:
Blood, permanant damage, scat

brown

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 14, 2009
45 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female under 40

I am and experienced ONLINE Master, i would like to an Eslave.
All of your limits will be respected, but pushed to the the very edge. I would expect total obedience within your limits, I would expect to have a trial period were we see how we work together.
I will structure the dares and requests within your limits, if they go to far you may decline them without punishment, but if you accept them you will be expected to complete them to the letter, in the required time frame.
Failure would result in punishement or humiliation or both
Once a level of trust is reached i would hope that if webcam is not available that pictures (even non face) would be provided.
Not really into scat
PM me to discuss further if your interested
R

• Kinks:
Not really into scat, but i will always work within my slaves limits

• Experience:
Have had 1 live in collared slave previously but now due to work and family commitments can only work online. I have had several (3) online slaves over the last 4 yrs, and my most recent has been released due to family commitments.

• Limits:
Blood, permanant damage, scat

hi am here 2 serve u as slave and obey ? am 22yr old and i will do what eva u want u can email me [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals