sudheer2t

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 15, 2009
26 year old dominant male seeking a slave female of any age

hello every one,

I am a 26m Australia (DOM/Master) looking for a female/couple slave(s).

I am into BDSM for quite a few years now and vanilla doesnt excite me any more.

We can start of with chat and online and if every thing clicks may be it can go ahead and lets see where we end up.

I usually train my own slave in my way according to my ideas. So, experience really doesnt matter.

All I want from a slave is the passion to submit and 100% dedication. Any slave/ any age/ any size/ any race feel free to contact me.

waiting for the one....

Cheers

• Kinks:
Into: anal sex (giving), ass play (giving), biting (giving), blindfolds (giving), bondage (giving), breast slapping (giving), breast/nipple torture (giving), breath play (giving), candle wax (giving), chains (giving), cocksucking (receiving), collar and lead/leash (giving), dildos (giving), discipline (giving), erotic photography (giving), exhibitionism (watching), forced oral (giving), hair pulling, handcuffs, humiliation (giving), master/slave (everything to do with it), masturbation (everything to do with it), mutual masturbation (everything to do with it), oral sex (receiving), pain (giving), pinching, rimming (giving), role play (everything to do with it), serve (receiving), spanking, talking dirty, toilet humiliation (giving), vibrators, voyeurism (everything to do with it), watersports (giving), whips (giving).

Curious about: caging/confinement (everything to do with it), doctor/nurse play (everything to do with it), sex in public.

• Experience:
I have had the experience of training few slaves online and transforming them as an ideal slave where others can look upto them.

I have usually been with quite a few women and now vanilla doesnt excite me any more.

I usually like to use my bare hands on bare body rather than toys which i use some times.

No matter how u look, how u been etc.. feel free to message me here or on my email [email protected]

• Limits:
Hard limits:

No scat/ no blood/ no needles/ no kids/ no permanent marks.

Featured Threads

New Personals