dared too have sex with

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
so it was me my cousin otto and his sister megan we got bored one day, and decided to play a dare game. we came up with a rule that if you didnt do the dare then you had to take a shot of piss lol. so we started and i dared my cousin otto to makeout with megan, and he wouldnt so i peed in a cup and he drank it gaging haha. next it was ottos turn to dare megan, and he dared her to lick my balls. well basicaly she closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out while i touch my balls to her tongue but otto counted it. well next it was megans turn too dare me, and i was scared what she was gonna dare me cause i really didnt want to drink piss. well megan said i dare you to really have sex with a stuffed animal and i mean cum and all. well right when she said that i already felt so humiliated and my cock got rock hard and i said there not any stuffed animals. she said wait one second ill be back , and her she came with a stuffed donkey lol and scissors. i asked wat the scissors were for and she said you have to make a hole so you can fuck the stuffings outta my donkey while she was ddying laughing they both were

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
so i cut a hole in the donkeys ass because megan said she wanted me too do it doggy style. well i unzipped my pants and pulled my penis out and megan started laughing again cause i was already hard she said wow my donkey must be sexy well they started horse laughing and i got even more embarrassed. so i got and my knees and started and megan said hold on there you better respect my donkey and take all your clothes off

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
so i stand up and stripped naked and she was like glaring at me and said better now the donkeys horney. so i got back on my knees and stuck my penis in the hole then started having humiliating sex with the donkey she named trevor(boy donkey lol) my cousin otto is just dying laughing the whole time. so anyway im humping the stuffing outta this donkey trying too get the urge too cum, and it is actually feeling good but in the end i had to drink her pee because i couldnt cum while having sex with the donkey i went like for a hour

Reactions: Raiden

Featured Threads

New Personals