Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
24 year old dominant male seeking a 21-24 year old slave female

I'm A Sadist At ❤
About Me:
Hi! Im Edward! 24 From California. I'm Spanish, I Can Speak Both English And Spanish And Studying German. I Have Long Curly Hair, Big Brown Eyes, Tanned Skin And An Athletic Body. Im Currently In School.

A Little About My Vanilla Life:
I Love Working Out (Lifting Weights, Jogging, Biking, Boxing, Soccer, Football, Track)!! Shopping, Cooking, Staying In Shape, Outdoors, Hiking, Camping, Movies, Eating, Deejaying, Cruising, Fooling Around, Hanging Out With Friends, Rainy/Cold/Windy Weather With A Bit Of Sunshine...Sometimes ;) I'm Not Much Of A Party Guy I'm More Of A Family Guy, I Have 3 Dogs (2 German Shepherds 1 Shtzhu) I'm Addicted To The Color Red, I Have To Have Something With The Color Red, I Love Classic Cars, I Own A 65 Mustang, I Love Michael Jackson (My Favorite Singer Of All Time)

A Little About My Kink Life:
5 Years Experience In Being A Sadistic, Controlling, Possessive Master. I Got Very Into It Out Of High School And Has Since Been A Big Part Of Me, I Don't Feel Complete Without A Slave.

My Ideal Slave:
A FEMALE Lol Someone Fun, Caring, Attractive (As In Personality & Physically) Kinky, Open Minded, Attentive, Loving, Understanding, Obedient, Loyal, Overall Fun To Be With. Age Is Of No Preference Although Be Legal! I Have A Big Attraction Towards Latina Women, I Being Spanish As Well Would Love To Have Someone That I Can Communicate In Both Languages BUT Its Not A Requirement I'd Take Anybody That I Can Mesh With Completely Than In Just 1 Thing. She Must Love Anal As Well And Have A Big Booty!

Type Of Relationship I'm Looking For:
Im Looking For An Online Female Slave That I Can Use And Mold To My Liking. As Far As Our Relationship Online I Know We Won't Always Be Available 24/7 Because Of Work, Family, Life In General So I'm Understanding Of That But I'll Damn Make Sure You Feel Like You're Owned When We Aren't Talking .

How I Am As A Dom/Master:
I Am A Strong Dominant, Assertive, Strict, Demanding, Controlling, Disciplined, Caring, Fun, Visual, Sadistic Master. I'm Very Confident In Everything I Tell You, Tasks/Punishments, Anything. I'm Strict/Detailed When It Comes To What I Want My 3 Holed Whore To Do, I Want Everything To Be Followed To The Last Detail And On Time Or Consequences Will Be Involved Depending On How Bad You Messed Up. I'm Disciplined, I Will Want To Get To Know You, Know How Your Schedule Is So We Can Fit Us I Know We Have Priorities Outside Of This. I'll Have Certain Things Done From You, If You're Not Disciplined I Will Teach You To Be 1 For Me. Im Controlling, I Love Control, I Love Being In Charge Of Things That Makes My Slut Feel Owned In Her Daily Life Either When We're Chatting Or Not Like Panties, Grooming Of My Pussy, Orgasms, Toys/Items To Use, When, Where And How Much She Can Play With My Holes. I Have An Extremely High Sex Drive.....Try To Keep Up ;)

Kinks I'm Into: Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Choking (Giving), Biting (Giving/Receiving) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial (Giving) Creampies (Giving) Humiliation (Giving) Bondage (Giving) Blindfolds (Giving), Bodywriting (Giving) Pleasureable Pain(Giving), Degradation (Giving) Insertions(Giving) Panties (Guving) Household Items(Giving), Temperature Play(Giving), Pussy Torture(Giving), Nipple Torture(Giving), Spit Play (Giving) Pet Play (Receiving) Asshole Worship (Giving/Receiving), Public Play (Giving/Receiving) Hidden Public Play(Giving/Receiving), Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies(Givingl, Enemas(Giving), Exhibition(Giving/Receiving

• Kinks:
Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Choking (Giving), Biting (Giving/Receiving) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial (Giving) Creampies (Giving) Humiliation (Giving) Bondage (Giving) Blindfolds (Giving), Bodywriting (Giving) Pleasureable Pain(Giving), Degradation (Giving) Insertions(Giving) Panties (Guving) Household Items(Giving), Temperature Play(Giving), Pussy Torture(Giving), Nipple Torture(Giving), Spit Play (Giving) Pet Play (Receiving) Asshole Worship (Giving/Receiving), Public Play (Giving/Receiving) Hidden Public Play(Giving/Receiving), Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies(Givingl, Enemas(Giving), Exhibition(Giving/Receiving

• Experience:
5 Years

• Limits:
Limits Are Anything Illegal Or Involving Animals

Featured Threads

New Personals