gaming

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I really have no idea where to post this.

Anyone plays erotic games? Anyone else searches for good erotic games and hates all 3xxx ?

I worked in software and now in 3d graphics. I am interested in people that want to take part and start an erotic game project. Any ideas are welcome just something above the thrixxx market

Last edited:

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
some good spanking games needed

i would love you to create some good interactive spanking games-i have played a few-loved spank the booty,you could create a virtual girl to spank-the player is given a choice of implements-hand,slipper,belt,whip,paddle or cane,and has the option to undress her-her buttocks getting redder and her cries of pain getting louder the longer you continue the game-you can put a limit on the number of strokes allowed-as it would probably be in reality,you could also use several 'types' of girl-skinny or fat,black,asian,blonde,brunette and of cours redhead!and a choice of clothes to put her in-schoolgirl,nun,nurse,etc.is that a good idea duskiy?

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I had a similar game in mind and run a few tests before I eventually wanted to go 3d (it's a 2002 test so please don't criticise:) ):

http://www.speedyshare.com/8MgAJ/download/PROJECT1.exe (press the title Download: project1.exe, do not go to the bottom of the page.)
It might require some dlls easy to find on google, those dlls are installed by CBuilder

EDIT: hehe found the source files along with some images I wanted to use in this project. Memories.... :) I believe I haven't discovered how to use transparency at that time: http://speedy.sh/zRYRF/pic.zip

I wanted to do unlimited strokes with a pain limiter, when crossed makes you loose the game or something. There are a few games from thrixxx and some flash games but the marks are limited and fade away quickly. I am still searching if it is possible to build the texture in real time, and to make the marks appear exactly where I hit.

I want to know if any coder members started their own projects and are interested to team up for making a game.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals