Advise

Animegirl1992

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2015
Ive put up a post already asking this but thought i should put another with more detail.
im currently looking into becoming a hucow, and have already started a pumping process to encourage milk. im hoping to get advice on what has worked for others in getting the lactation to come quicker. what drugs/medication works best ect.

sepehr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2015
so i answered in your post before but got no answer back.
so about what you asked. you should know that with pumping it should be at least 4 times a day, on a daily schedule. 8 to 10 times if you have time. each time about 20 mins
then as of drugs you can take domperidone. it triggers prolactin production in your body, which is responsible for milk productiion. you can take estrogen and progesterone too but these need medical advice which i cant give.
DONT forget nipple stimulation and breast massage. it is very important, ou will need to use both hands to massage around the entire breast - almost as if you were giving yourself a breast exam. Then you will need to stimulate your nipples and areolas using your fingers and thumbs, massaging them and rolling them between your fingers. Try to press the areolas as you pull the nipples, as this is the motion that best replicates an infant's sucking. again these should be done 8 to 10 times if you have time

-these can help too: three capsules of fenugreek seed and three capsules of blessed thistle herb three times a day, with food.
-herbal tea known as "Mother's Milk"
-Drink lots of water
-Eat oatmeal

sepehr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2015
also i have to ask, being a hucow is not just about the milk and udders, how far do you like to go?

Animegirl1992

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2015
thank you for your advice. ill try out some of the suggestions you have made.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Most of the advice above is quite sound, basically by simply mimicking the suckling action of a baby lactation will be induced. The more vigorous and regular the suction and massage the sooner it will begin. I have used this alone to induce lactation is about 5 weeks. The supplements may or may not assist but keeping your milk/dairy intake high seems to help.

Animegirl1992

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2015
Ive been trying to pump as often as I can but it can be difficult fitting it into daily life.

Featured Threads

New Personals