👑👑Divine Mistress kandy kraus👑👑 - Seeking good little slave to serve her every whim and command!😈😈

mistresskandykraus

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 22, 2016
👑👑Divine Mistress kandy kraus👑👑 - Seeking good little slave to serve her every whim and command!😈😈

Any pathetic little slaves in need of a sexy and divine mistress to dominate every aspect of their lives and at the same time fulfill their wildest dreams?

Well my Name is "Mistress Kandy Kraus" and i enjoy dominating and humiliating good little slaves who do as their told specially pathetic little sissy boys!...i love bounding my slaves hands and feet with my black silk rope...Making them kneel over bound and gagged arms behind their back while i have one foot wearing my 6inch metallic black and red heels pressed into their back between their shoulder blades...while i slowly pour hot red candle wax down their back, and then proceed to...hmmm let me not get started!

so to those interested in doing the every whim of Mistress Kandy Kraus msg me on kik like a good little slave...i'll see you soon!

name:Mistress Kandy Kraus

sex:female

likes/dislike: i like good little slaves and dislike disobedient ones!

position: Mistress/femdom

KiK: naughtymarina16

instagram: Mistresskandykraus

"WHEN MESSAGING ME ON KIK OPEN THE CHAT ADDRESSING ME AS MISTRESS!"

CamSlave6690

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Hello Mistress I'm very interested in what you are offering great and asking for here but unfortunately I don't have Kik so would it be possible to obey you via PM or Skype instead?

Featured Threads

New Personals