french boy looking for a mistress

nick_dvds

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 7, 2016
Hi I am a young french slave boy and I am looking for a mistress so if you are interested contact me on kik: nick_dvds. I only need a live picture of you to be all urs because I only send lives...

johnanderson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 18, 2016
Did you Realize

Im Goddess Magda 25y old from Europe Poland.
I am looking for young slaves that are interested in doing picture assignments and possible exposure online. I want him to be willing to do each and every thing I say. I he does well, he will be rewarded. If not, he will be punished.

My kik last time almost crashed, but i try it again.
Kik!: goddessmagda

Describe yourself and what you are looking for, guys with a picture will receive an answer first.

Do you realize, it says that your a MALE SLAVE !! and not a Goddess as you call yourself ?

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Im Goddess Magda 25y old from Europe Poland.
I am looking for young slaves that are interested in doing picture assignments and possible exposure online. I want him to be willing to do each and every thing I say. I he does well, he will be rewarded. If not, he will be punished.

My kik last time almost crashed, but i try it again.
Kik!: goddessmagda

Describe yourself and what you are looking for, guys with a picture will receive an answer first.

Multiple accounts get you banned. Copying and pasting messages for advertising purposes from or for someone who has been banned gets people banned. People who advertise for financial domination get banned.

Featured Threads

New Personals