Master looking for female Subs

mrmagoo83

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 16, 2017
Hello subs,

let me introduce myself. I am a 34 years old demanding and dominant master. I have experience in real life domination and also in "educating" online slaves.
Currently I am looking for an online slave.
Here is how it works:
From time to time you will receive instructions via email from me. These instructions are very detailed and exhaustive. I really put a lot of effort in them. Sometimes the instructions contain link, videos, pictures. But the main rule is....obey. Do exactly as told. I am looking for a long-term arrangement, therefore I will adjust the tasks from time to time to match your (and my) expectations.
The good thing in doing this via email is that you can fulfill the tasks when it suits you. You should be focused and dedicate your attention to the tasks while fulfilling them.

If you want to become my slave here is what you have to do. Write me a message with following information:

- Your age
- Your email address
- Your experience

After that you will receive an email with further instructions and maybe your first task. As I said I want a long-term arrangement so my email will not only contain tasks and instructions but also a "dialog" between you and me.

Be prepared to send me proof pics. You don't have to show your face, if you don't want to. And I also want to mention that not all the pictures require nudity. It depends on the tasks. Some of the tasks can be proven without nudity.

Last but not least I want to give you ONE example task so you have an idea what kind of tasks expect you. But be aware this is just one out of many different tasks.

"I want you to get completely undressed. Put on your highest and sluttiest high heels. After that I want you to apply lipstick on your lips. But not on your lips in your face! The other lips between your legs! Got it? Make sure your legs are spread wide open all the time. Don't let your legs touch the lipstick. Next you are going to masturbate. Do it however you like....use toys, your fingers....I don't care. Now comes the fun part...you are not allowed to blur the lipstick! Try not to touch the lipstick. And one more thing you are not allowed to cum! But I want you to edge while masturbating. You know what edging is?
Google it!
I want you to edge 3 times! But don't cum! If you cum you will be punished real hard. So better control yourself and edge 3 times without an orgasm. After each "edge" I want you to shout out loud: "I AM A FILTHY WHORE!"

Looking forward for your messages.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals