Favorite outfits?

HelloToast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2010
I love my school girl outfit especially when I wear my hair in pig tails; I have a couple of the skirts that are of that style & collared shirts to tie up; knee high stockings.. although I just recently bought thigh high stockings & the little clippy things to hold them up(what are those called anyways?) & I would love to incorporate this into my school girl outfit, it gives it a little edge... so you dont look too innocent, you know?

I like sexy outfits that can be worn under more appropriate clothing for in public, so it can be a surprise whenever I choose to show it off =p another outfit I like is my school girl skirt that is black pinstripe when I wear it with my corset style pin stripe top & black heels because it makes you forget that its a school girl skirt, it gives a totally different feel a little dom. but not too harsh. =) those are my favourites for now.. I am still building my collection, its pretty pitiful right now

I think they are called garders

HelloToast

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2010
My absolute favorite is cheerleaders. I don't know what those tiny skirts do to me but man, I love them. I hope this don't make me a perv.

Lol your not a perv, its your opinion, roleplay is just a turn on, dont worry about it!

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
All black female one piece swimsuit (I have 2 but both with cups, different designs, but I want to get a straight plain black). I love the way the material feels against my body and it's so adaptable for self / slave play and humiliation. Add to this the opportunity to wear it with heels and stockings.

kingjazzad12

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 11, 2009
Pink minidress with any panties and bra, preferably a thong or something pink and girly.
Yes, i like crossdressing, a lot.

womble

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 17, 2009
I quite like my rock chick look. Short denim skirt, studded belt, pink top, denim jacket and stockings with the tops only just being covered by the skirt and any one of my many pair of panties. Just need the hair and shoes to finish it.

markbassplayer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2010
Lots of different looks are fun--and different outfits make it easier to try on a different personality and be someone else for a while.

However, there is one particular item of clothing I've been caught up by lately--ultra low-rise jeans. There are a few pictures floating around online of girls wearing jeans that are ridiculously low, and there's just something about them that gets my imagination going.

kero

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2008
essex sothend on sea
well i dont have a fave outfit for me but for girl i like the japaneses maid outfits on my girls

imgres

imgres

deadly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 24, 2010
i dont have a favorite outfit for me but i always fantasize about a woman doming me in a latex outfit.. like corset, knee high boots, those long gloves, thong and for some reason the make up kinda caked on to an extent lots of lipstick tho :)

LadyLomion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
I like to change my look around a lot, especially when I'm at clubs, but a lot will depend if I have my stall there or not. If I do, I may well go with the latex catsuit, something that commands attention. If I'm just there for fun, then I'm more likely to experiment with my outfit- though I seem to be wearing lots of see through lace at the moment.

Lis x

xd-charlie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 14, 2010
Scotland
fitted girls shirts for some reason is what does it for me.espcially with puff sleeves or big collers.i love to wear them with a pinifore and cardigan over the top with pearls.i would love to be forced into lockable dress tho.

littl3

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2010
im all about wearin little skirts... i think they're the sexiest things a gurl can wear... ;)

xmorbiddkx

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 18, 2010
I absolutely love wearing anything that is pretty tight or otherwise constricting. My corsets, a nice tight pair of pants or skirt. It just makes me feel, I dunno, attractive/sexy.

XxRobxX

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 9, 2010
U.K.
I dont have a favourite outfit for myself and i dont really have a favourite 'outfit' for a girl either, but my the clothes I like to see on a girl is a t-shirt (any kind really), jeans (tightish, but not to tight) and sneakers. Oh and i dont like painted nails on either the hand or foot. This isn't really a sexual outfit thing, more of just a 'this is what i think looks cool on a girl' thing...

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
knee high stockings.. although I just recently bought thigh high stockings & the little clippy things to hold them up(what are those called anyways?)
Garters and they are super hot!

I am a big fan of tight leotards. A girl with a firm ass, full breasts and a ballerina bodysuit! So hot! I love watching the olympics - gymnastics and swimming especially. I have a fantasy of sucking on a girl's nipple through a wet bathing suit.

Featured Threads

New Personals