Crossdressing/Petticoating

Tabby

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Hmm its a shame i dont have anything to do it in ide certinly try it, atleast with underwear. Anyone know how to get some private panties/thongs without anyone knowing? :p

Order online.

Or just walk into a store and buy some. As long as you don't live in a small town, the chances of running into someone you know is probably pretty small. And who cares if the people in the store know you're buying panties? Or if you really feel the need, you can pretend that you're buying a birthday present for a girlfriend.

odineu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Sometime!

I have a huge urge to do it, it's really... sexy. Problem being is that I think I'll look horrible doing it... I have a kinda built body so... I don't' want to look like a body-building chick ^^

But I have a huge need to do it, I have some panties but that's as far as I've gone... and make-up... yup yup im sad haha

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
I've been fascinated by the subject for years; in high school I wrote my junior thesis on acceptance of drag in western societies because of it's extensive use in entertainment, particularly comedy. Great thread!

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I have friends, gay, straight, and bi who cross dresses, some for enjoyment others because of orders from their Masters or Mistresses, i personally have not tried and have no interest, but my thing in life is if its not hurting any one and their enjoying them selves, have fun.

to maculate, in my highschool they had a day every year for the seniors called "switch day" where the guys would dress as girls, and the girls would dress as guys, of course my school was very liberal and open minded and didnt mind that type of stuff, even at the end of the year they had "best cross dresser" in the year book, ya know how they give all the other praises.. prom king.. queen.. distinguished students and all that stuff

maculate

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
That sounds interesting, though it does go to further my theory that drag is acceptable in western societies primarily because it's seen as a comedic prop. I too went to a liberal school, or, more accurately, a school hell bend on 'diversity', what ever that means. I doubt anyone would have batted an eye if a guy showed up in drag; I knew a number of girls who did it all the time. Actually, that's not entirely true, people probably would have told them, quite sincerely, that they looked good. We had a shop that specialized in cross dressing clothing just down the street from school and I knew a number of girls who got their prom dresses there.

Sour Candy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 12, 2009
I love the film Ed Wood except Johnny Depp makes one ugly woman!

never seen the movie, but i find this difficult to believe.

anyway, i love to crossdress. but, for me, it's complicated, because pretty much whenever i dress up, weather it be in men's or women's clothing, i tend to feel like i'm crossdressing.

i think androgyny is the sexiest thing in the world, and i love when i can get my guy to do it, or any guy, for that matter {we've had a shortage of males in our relationship, i'll say}. trussing up a girl as a guy is also great fun for me. :D

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
That sounds interesting, though it does go to further my theory that drag is acceptable in western societies primarily because it's seen as a comedic prop. I too went to a liberal school, or, more accurately, a school hell bend on 'diversity', what ever that means. I doubt anyone would have batted an eye if a guy showed up in drag; I knew a number of girls who did it all the time. Actually, that's not entirely true, people probably would have told them, quite sincerely, that they looked good. We had a shop that specialized in cross dressing clothing just down the street from school and I knew a number of girls who got their prom dresses there.

Yes I understand, but its not like people here are strangers to guys in drag, I mean it is new york city, so we see guys in drag daily, though it isn’t just western societies, in India, they have whole “transgender” societies, and in these societies, I am only assuming cause of the whole spiritual thing, these transgender males, are allowed to put “female” on their papers, one of only two or three places in the whole world to allow a anatomic male to be placed as female on legal documents.

I personally as I say go by the notion if their not hurting any one then who cares, I have many gay, bi, trans, friends some of which dress in drag, it doesn’t bother me, if that’s what makes em happy then why should I care what societies small mindedness on the matter is

Featured Threads

New Personals