ian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2008
copenhagen
hi everyone,

i am quite fascinated by the idea of having to wear a chastity device and also tried a few times, but without having someone else (except the danish mail) to keep the keys ;)

but - the more i am reading on the internet the more i get the feeling it is mostly men that are interested in wearing such a thing and not women(!). is that true? and are there women who can't think about other than putting their man into a chastity device? is that what she may get out of it not the biggest manly fantasy thinkable (i think that chastity is a mans fantasy, as it will mean that he gets a lot of "sexual" attention - maybe much more than without the device)

what do you think - happy to learn more ;)
ian

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I was surprised when I approached my girlfriend with the idea and she was immediately interested. I think it all comes down to open communication about your sexual needs, wants, and desires. My girlfriend thought it was cute I wanted to give chastity to her. Our little trial, and how chastity made me behave cemented the deal. She very quickly loved the idea more than I ever did and would stroke the key on her key-chain whenever we went out.

Communication is KEY! I hear a lot of stories online about women who are freaked out about a husbands/boyfriends chastity fetish. I always wonder how the man presented and explained the idea. Chastity is the ultimate tease and the creates some interesting behaviors in both participants.

I would be interested in hearing a woman's side of the story. I would have my girlfriend post but I am wayyy too embarrassed! :eek:

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
you gots to remember women tend to control there sexual urges a bit better then men, after all they say men think with there cock not brains. So really I can see why men wanting to, or wearing it is much more common then women, but then that is what I see

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
i personally enjoy chastity myself. My wife has locked me in my chastity belt before for 10 weeks and I am currently in another 10 week length of chastity. I love it. It is a reward to me. If I go for a month of obeying her every whim and doing absolutely everything she says, I get 10 weeks. I have found that anything over 6 months is nearly unbearable. That is when it becomes a punishment.

I like the idea, because i know that so long as I am locked up she cant enjoy me either. She can only sexually please herself.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
I gone without doing anything for long periods but I was never chastised I do have a chastity device oddly enough but I only wore it a few times for a few mins. Over all the longest I gone without masturbating on my own would be maybe 7 months or so.. best I can remember.. but maybe that is not impressive OO

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
7 months on your own without wearing a belt is quite impressive to me. Like I said before I have been in chastity for well over 6 months. Last time was 11 months, allowed once a month to remove it for 5 minutes while my wife washed me to keep things healthy down there. It was embarrassing, she would put me in a spreader bar and bind my hands above my head so that i was in a standing spread eagle and then she would very quickly without touching much and very roughly at the same time clean me so that i would not enjoy it at all. And click i was back in for 4 weeks

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
yucky but at least she did not use a wirebrush or scrubber that is something I would of used >.> but then i am evil

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
it was rough dealing with not being able to touch myself or have penetration of any sort for 11 months. but i am still here and doing well. Enjoying another 10 weeks of watching my wife suffer.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
hee hee odd you would think she would not suffer so much ><

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
she and I go hard when we go at it. Egads, nothing can please her like me. Its great. she does it as a reward to me when it is 10 weeks. But a punishment to her. and then the 6+ months that is a punishment for me because i submit my whole body to her. She can do what she wants, when she wants.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
what is odd is a Mistress told me to get my chasity device last mistress i had and I never used it just took pics of it but never used it i do not even have a lock for it.. I was going to get it but never did

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
I met "Sara Jude" (what i will call my wife) back in high school and we started dating in 11th grade. and we were madly in love and then we moved in together and went to college together and then we got married.
Our relationship didnt happen over night. We have been together for 14 years. married for 2. Today is our anniversary!

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
woot congrads!!! I hope you guys have more anni's and live happily

me I only know one person and he is my best buddy from HS i never had a GF >.> or BF but really I like girls much much more

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
she completes me and brings me sheer joy, every morning I wake up and roll over and kiss her on the forehead and whisper in her ear " I can't imagine waking up and not having you next to me."
Thanks for the congratulations. I will share with Sara Jude.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
That would be great :) I wish I had an anniversary present for you, but we just meet but, I feel bad as well ><

muttslutt91

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
May 26, 2011
Arlington, VA.
Why ever would you feel bad? We will be venturing out to dinner tonight. Some place dark and romantic in the city so that I can show her off. I get to pick what she wears this year.

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Well, I do not have any gift for you and you are very least a friend.. Just makes me feel bad.. Hee hee I do not think I could ever pick anything safe to wear for someone I would be pure evil $$ I do hope it is something good and fun and the meal is great!! Well at least I know you live in east coast but where I have no clue. I wish there is something I can do to make it a better day for you two, but I can't think of anything.

Featured Threads

New Personals