Poll: Is it wrong to have particular taste for black dommes?

Sub96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 25, 2015
I feel sick about it. It seems extremely rude, offensive, racist, whatever. But I can't shake the desire to submit a black woman. They are simply gorgeous to me.

What are your thoughts?

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
I don't see why you would see this as racist or weird or whatever. Different people have different tastes and if your desire is to submit to a black woman, then that's your desire. Now if a woman comes up to you wanting to dominate you and she's white and you refuse simply on the fact of her race, then you may have a problem. I'm white and the first woman who ever dominated me was black and race was something that we very rarely discussed as it's a factor that's just not really all that important. So I think your desires are perfectly normal and you don't need to feel bad about them.

Sub96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 25, 2015
I don't see why you would see this as racist or weird or whatever. Different people have different tastes and if your desire is to submit to a black woman, then that's your desire. Now if a woman comes up to you wanting to dominate you and she's white and you refuse simply on the fact of her race, then you may have a problem. I'm white and the first woman who ever dominated me was black and race was something that we very rarely discussed as it's a factor that's just not really all that important. So I think your desires are perfectly normal and you don't need to feel bad about them.

Well, I wouldn't say no to a white woman based on that at all. and I wouldn't say yes to a black woman simply because she was black. I just don't like the concept of fetishizing a skin color. When you're dealing woth people it's not the sams as other kinks to me.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
It's not necessarily "fetishizing" race, it's just what floats your boat. Some people are more attracted to blondes, some like brunettes. Some like tall, some like short. Some prefer skinny, some prefer chunky. I have a Latino friend who has a thing for Asians. If you find black women beautiful, then that's your thing and it's not racist at all. It's no different than the music or movies you like, it's just your personal taste.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Racist means only you cannot stand the other person.

Fantasy about another race partner in a positive way is really cute. I have this curiosity myself.

I

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
Fetishes have no respect for 'Political Correctness'

no need to feel ashamed!Fetishes have no respect for 'Political Correctness'-i can remember watching a programme featuring a submissive black man acting out the role of a 'Slave' to a white 'southern' plantation woman-who used the N-Word to him,even more uncomfortable to watch was a Jewish man pretending to be submissive to a 'Nazi' Woman in a 'Camp'-although he knew where to draw the line with the 'racial slurs' directed by her against him,and one of my own fantasies is about a white girl having a black Girl friend who 'sleepovers' at her house and gets punished by the black girls parents when both girls are caught smoking some 'Ganja'-the white girl accepting a painful bare-bottom spanking from the father in return for not revealing to her own father that she has been smoking 'weed'-otherwise her father would stop her seeing her new friend because she was 'a bad influence' on her,there is a definite 'Frisson' in 'interacial' Punishment,so long as both participants are happy and accept it as no more than 'Roleplay Fantasy':cool:

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals