Cocky jock iso mistress for humiliation/verbal abuse/exposure!

BitchBoiBen

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 27, 2017
Austin, TX
I appear to be a dominant alpha male to all of those around me (including my girlfriend), but my previous Mistress pimped me out on Craigslist forcing me into becoming a cocksucker and cum whore for random strangers. I have numerous private pictures of my cum covered face from these Craigslist exploits and am searching for a Mistress to post them all over the internet to expose, humiliate, and ultimately put me in my place.

Basically, each assholes cock I sucked off she ordered I return with pictures of their load all over my face. She threatened to send them to my girlfriend, so the hole got deeper and deeper, I basically got used as a Craigslist cocksucker and cum slut for free over and over again.

I have deleted them many times but always ended up removing them from the recycle bin. I have considered posting them myself, but I know I will bitch out and take them down shortly after I post them. Now, here I am begging to be exposed, humiliated, insulted, and degraded for the whole world to see.

I keep telling myself that I am not a cocksucker and that I just made some mistakes. I just have come to crave being humiliated, exposed, and verbally humiliated/insulted by others. If you think you have what it takes to put me in my place let me know!

KIK: BitchBoiBen

Attachments

• IMG_1799.jpg
    IMG_1799.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1856.jpg
    IMG_1856.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4

Militarysubboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 1, 2015
Contact mistress andrea

Hi hello i was once just like u a dom looking alpha male and tried to hide it by using and abusing my own slutty slaves. Then one day i met the most amazing easy going mistresses over kik i tried so hard to seduce her an have her submit to me but i failed miserably she took me from a straight alpha male who loved women boobs an pussy to a cock craving cum loving cross dressing faggot. she helped me by putting me in my place where i truly belong on the floor on all fours servicing her my now new superior goddess mistress andrea she can help you to take a look at my profile posts an albums for pics if you're interested contact mistress andrea 24/7 365 over on kik @ mistressandreas tell her candy sissy slut sent you or militarysubboy..

Featured Threads

New Personals