The Dr's big tit clothes peg challenge

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Calling all big titted subs and hucows!

This is going to be a fun one, a challenge between our big titty sub members to see who can fit the most clothes pegs on their tits. I have 3 committed to this already, some are talking about having to buy more pegs to make sure they have enough!
Anyone can join in, all you need is a set of large tits, a big bag of regular clothes pegs (clothes pins) and some time.

The rules are simple, you will try to fit as many pegs as you can on your tits and then leave them there for as long as possible.
Post your photos of your best efforts in this thread or if you are shy about your identity contact me and I will post them on your behalf.
To keep things as honest as possible do not post your time, pm that to me and I will announce the endurance winner separately.
You can enter as often as you like so if someone betters your number of pegs you can try again.
Any question can be left here or pm me directly.
Good luck!

Check out this album for a preview of what's in store;
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7765

Last edited:

YourSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 22, 2015
I am totally in! Let the games begin! If i run out of regular pegs can i use binder clips??

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I am totally in! Let the games begin! If i run out of regular pegs can i use binder clips??
I guess so although I would expect that might make things more difficult as they are larger and take up more space and generally have more bite so will be harder to last with them on.

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
This sounds like fun. Should there be a minimum time limit for the entry to count? Something like you have to have the pegs on for 5 minutes after the last one goes on?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This sounds like fun. Should there be a minimum time limit for the entry to count? Something like you have to have the pegs on for 5 minutes after the last one goes on?

No I think since there are two parts to the competition, total number and endurance they will need to stay on a while to be in the running.
Besides covering tits in the number of pegs required for this comp will take them a decent amount of time to finish, by the time the last ones go on the first ones will be at least 5 minutes old I'm guessing!

YourSub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 22, 2015
I know the clips may take up more space and be harder but anything to not be the loser! Lol

goodolboy82

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2012
This seems to have disappeared so bumping it back up to see if any ladies would be interested.

Aslav

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 21, 2015
Tit slapping and breast play

Yes we need some kinky breast play oics or vids

Kik aslav

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hey all and thanks for your interest, yes the comp is still active! Unfortunately due to many outside circumstances including illness in a couple of the potential candidates it has stalled a bit. I am hopeful that we should see some entries though in the next week or so.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
First entry!

So after a long delay the contest begins!

Here is my good friend GunShy back with a superb effort of 70 pegs!!!

20160302_130320.jpg

Anyone think they can top this?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Comments???

Come on people, seriously there was huge interest in this and then one brave gal steps up with a massive 70 peg effort and not one comment???
What is 70 not impressive enough?

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
Got a question why not 71 :D. Yea, that is very impressive. So what does the winner get? Maybe they can put in there signature peg champ for 2016

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I don't own 70 pegs so it's not even worth the effort if I can't win, haha. :p

I believe she went out and specifically bought more especially for this challenge, they aren't expensive so why not? She has also told me she is willing to to try for even more as she still has plenty left in the bag!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Reborn

Now I don't normally bring back old threads but I have had several newer kinktalk members who are keen users of clothes pegs wondering how many they can do.
The current record set by GunShy (not her real name, lol) is 70 which may well stand for all time. However we currently have quite few big boob subs who could make a good run at this, what do you think girls?

But to be fair I think we should start a new competition for this year to see who is the 2017 champ.

Same rules as before, and again if you are a bit shy you can post them via me to remain anonymous.

Lyb1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 4, 2015
Hello,

I had my sub play this game and she beat the record 112 clamps.
She was proud enough to let me post it so here it is.

Attachments

• slut.jpg
    slut.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 28