21/f Make me famous

Mrboss

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2017
Love being exposed, please help me.
I want to be the most famous webslut on tumblr :$, and maybe you can post some pics on my fb i dont know if im ready yet but i really want this to happen :$
Msg me if you want to help, im giving out fb, full name, city, country, mail, dob, and everything you ask to me for the exposure to be more real :$

Do you have kik?:cool:

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
I want to be the most famous webslut on tumblr :$, and maybe you can post some pics on my fb i dont know if im ready yet but i really want this to happen :$
Msg me if you want to help, im giving out fb, full name, city, country, mail, dob, and everything you ask to me for the exposure to be more real :$

SkyPe me if still interested.

[email protected]

Mrboss

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2017

I'd love to expose you, if you have kik message me at mrboss2019. If not email me at [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals