Boobs Album

IHeartFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
As my other photo Album named Bimbo Slut is an album of photos of me picked by my Dom, I figured I'd start my own album of my boob photos to share!

I'm sure this new album will be less fun than my other album but I love taking boob photos!

brazilian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 20, 2016
I like them more when its humiliating, thats why my prefered is the one with the O gag.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
I dont know I always loved when the girl picks usually because its a surprise to me and I get to see something they think id like. That being said I absolutely love your album so far!!

IHeartFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
New photo up :)

***going to take new photos this weekend***

Derekjon3s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 7, 2017
Hey, i love your albums, can i be your slave or your dom's slave or both, please ?

IHeartFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
4/10/2017

I use to hate nipple and boob pain and now it is one of the things I challenge myself with! Today I successfully got 30 pegs on my size A boobs! My most pegs before 30 was 18! so I am really happy with getting 30 of them today! The feeling of success even with a small goal feels great. I use to think I could never do pegs or clamps or anything; until some wonderful people in my life encouraged me to try again! Hearts and Hearts and Hearts

PS: There is some photos in my boob album of the pegs and my boobs of course

Gman7575

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2017
You did great!! Love the pics and thanks for being Awesome!!

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Your albums, breasts, and nipples

Please don't think bad of the size of your breasts. While I do adore large (not huge) breasts your breasts are well worth admiration. There are very many men (and women) who would find your breasts delightful, clothed or not.

Congratulations on surpassing your record. How long did it take to apply them all? Did you place them yourself or have help? Were they on for a long time? I find a seperate experience when using new versus old pins/pegs/clips. The new have a sting. The old you can leave on longer leaving their dimples and have a lasting ache. I hope you enjoy them often.

For some unknown reason I have to ask if you have ever seriously considered having your nipples pierced. I have an image of a bar through a nipple, resting on spiral helix. The helix as large as the areola spiraling in and outward to hold the barbell, stretching the nipple onward. The material is a shining gold. The stretch is not severe, only significant. I hope that I have described it well for your enjoyment.

Last thought... Have you ever tried using the clips on a skirt / pant hanger? Your Dom could lead you this way or hang you up on your tiptoes.

dave

S

Sugar_Spice

For some unknown reason I have to ask if you have ever seriously considered having your nipples pierced.

Unless I'm mistaken, her nipples are pierced. I remember thinking, "she's braver than me!"

IHeartFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
Please don't think bad of the size of your breasts. While I do adore large (not huge) breasts your breasts are well worth admiration. There are very many men (and women) who would find your breasts delightful, clothed or not.

Congratulations on surpassing your record. How long did it take to apply them all? Did you place them yourself or have help? Were they on for a long time? I find a seperate experience when using new versus old pins/pegs/clips. The new have a sting. The old you can leave on longer leaving their dimples and have a lasting ache. I hope you enjoy them often.

For some unknown reason I have to ask if you have ever seriously considered having your nipples pierced. I have an image of a bar through a nipple, resting on spiral helix. The helix as large as the areola spiraling in and outward to hold the barbell, stretching the nipple onward. The material is a shining gold. The stretch is not severe, only significant. I hope that I have described it well for your enjoyment.

Last thought... Have you ever tried using the clips on a skirt / pant hanger? Your Dom could lead you this way or hang you up on your tiptoes.

dave

As I replied to this so late my nipples are pierced however that was already answered by another member so yay thank you.

Some of the pegs were brand new while others were ones I've used a few times, as I don't do pegs often. I have been doing them a little more but down below because my Dom is making me!

I have actually never used a pant's hanger on my nipples I might try that sometime soon.

I use to not like my little boobs but after I got them pierced I loved them,
I did ballet for many years big boobs would have been such a hassle.

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana

I have actually never used a pant's hanger on my nipples I might try that sometime soon.

You need to be careful with this. Many of these clips are far more tight than clothespins. And you don't need much of a pinch on your jewelry to cause damage.

I use to not like my little boobs but after I got them pierced I loved them,
I did ballet for many years big boobs would have been such a hassle.

I am sure they would. I can't seem to think of a ballet dancer with large breasts. I always figured that they were so vigorous with dancing and strict with the diet that there was not any extra calories to go into the fat of the breasts. But it also might be that those dancers who formed large breasts just quit, not being able to gain proper support.

I am not that interested in ballet to know dancers. I don't recall ever hearing of a pregnant ballerina. The constant stresses may stop menses.

Featured Threads

New Personals