Boobs Album

mountainsteak

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
Obviously beautiful photos (and boobs). I love the smile that can sometimes be seen on your face. I don't think there are enough photos of people actually enjoying what's going on in the picture, so thanks.

Also, as you do more with clothespins, have you ever done or thought of attaching them in a zipper?

IHeartFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
I hate zippers but maybe I'll try one soon soooo i can remember that I hate them

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I hate zippers but maybe I'll try one soon
Of you don't like zippers then you could try buttons or velcro. :D :D
..... :D ..... :D ..... :D
Gather a set of your oldest pins/pegs. Pull them radially open and have them grip a pipe or block of wood. Leave them stretched open for a day or so. Test them on the webbing between your thumb and index finger. If still too tight go for another day. Continue until not painful, but not necessarily to the point of being comfortable.

Use a candle or crayon to fill in any rough areas on the pin's / pegs mouth. Be generous. You will still get the zipper effect but it won't be as severe. Do this to all your wooden pins/pegs. It will guard against splinters.

When you do zip the zipper don't pull it by hand or attach it to a swinging door. I found it best to use a heavy weight. If you need the pull to be horizontal or upward have the line go over a smooth bar or through a pulley. Have some slack in the line when the weight begins to fall so that there will be some speed the instant the zipper starts.

You can place the weight on a table and attach a second line so pulling the second line pulls the weight off. Tie the line to your wrist and step away so that your arm is extended. You may have to experiment to get the line lengths correct. Plant your feet there and you can weight at long as you wish and are able to keep your arm extended. If you want more demanding hold a book in your hand.

You could do this double with two weights and zippers, one for each breast. But when the first one falls the second one will almost definitely be soon after. A domino effect.

Have fun

IHeartFun

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
Of you don't like zippers then you could try buttons or velcro.
Gather a set of your oldest pins/pegs. Pull them radially open and have them grip a pipe or block of wood. Leave them stretched open for a day or so. Test them on the webbing between your thumb and index finger. If still too tight go for another day. Continue until not painful, but not necessarily to the point of being comfortable.

Use a candle or crayon to fill in any rough areas on the pin's / pegs mouth. Be generous. You will still get the zipper effect but it won't be as severe. Do this to all your wooden pins/pegs. It will guard against splinters.

When you do zip the zipper don't pull it by hand or attach it to a swinging door. I found it best to use a heavy weight. If you need the pull to be horizontal or upward have the line go over a smooth bar or through a pulley. Have some slack in the line when the weight begins to fall so that there will be some speed the instant the zipper starts.

You can place the weight on a table and attach a second line so pulling the second line pulls the weight off. Tie the line to your wrist and step away so that your arm is extended. You may have to experiment to get the line lengths correct. Plant your feet there and you can weight at long as you wish and are able to keep your arm extended. If you want more demanding hold a book in your hand.

You could do this double with two weights and zippers, one for each breast. But when the first one falls the second one will almost definitely be soon after. A domino effect.

Have fun

That was a lot to comprehend I'll need to read it a few times to understand what all that means... I am a bimbo slut ya know :)

Featured Threads

New Personals