Finding someone to accept my kink

Playboy X

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 1, 2010
I am going through a break up at the moment and I feel as though I won't be able to find another girl who will accept my crossdressing kink like my ex. She was the only person I told and could trust sharing it with her. The big dilemma I have is that how will I go about meeting a new girl and letting her know about my crossdressing kink so she will have time to accept it rather that just freak out about it.

Many thanks x

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
You could be honest from the start. Place a personal ad and put it right there in the ad. It may take a while but some girls will be interested. OR just look for open minded girls. If a girl is uptight and not open to new ideas she is likely not someone you want. Don't just look for a girl, look for the girl with the right personality.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I don't know how old you are but I have to admit I think most women about my age (20s) wouldn't be overly worried about your kink. I think you talk to someone about a kink in the right way most people will be ok with it, even if they need a bit of time. They might not want to be apart of the kink though and I think that's what you need to think about, does the girl have to be part of it or just be ok with you doing it?

I don't see why you need to tell someone right from the start, it's not like you are doing something freaky. If you click with someone on a mental level, chances are they will be opened minded like you and you will be able to bring your kink into the relationship in some way :)

spark209

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2012
I don't know how old you are but I have to admit I think most women about my age (20s) wouldn't be overly worried about your kink. I think you talk to someone about a kink in the right way most people will be ok with it, even if they need a bit of time. They might not want to be apart of the kink though and I think that's what you need to think about, does the girl have to be part of it or just be ok with you doing it?

I don't see why you need to tell someone right from the start, it's not like you are doing something freaky. If you click with someone on a mental level, chances are they will be opened minded like you and you will be able to bring your kink into the relationship in some way :)

If he is looking for girl that has that fetish that will be a big problem . He would have to find some fetish site or dating site and place add there .

Most people that do not have any fetish think people that have a fetish 100 times worse than being gay and think they are very strange.

Feudal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 17, 2011
When I very first tried to explore fetishes and kinkyness with my partners I felt like I was the ONLY one who had these weird notions of what was fun...the truth is - you really aren't. The best advice I was EVER given by the most amazing girl in the world was:

"If YOU are ok with it - then IT's ok"

...with the "IT" being whatever kink you might be worried about.

So, you like cross dressing... you know most women wear jeans at some time - those were originally considered strictly men's clothes - so why are they wearing them??

Well -'cos we ALL like dressing up, one way or another... I don't want to labour the point too much here - but honestly, find a girl that you like, then when you feel like sharing - just tell her. Be respectful of the fact that she might not understand, or might have prejudices/preconceptions, and that this particular kink of yours might not immediately fit inline with her preconceived ideas of what her partner might be like, BUT if she's into you - she WILL accept it... because in her own time she'll grow to understand that this kink is a part of the guy that she likes.

Girls are WAY better at adapting than we (guys) often give them credit for, so long as you are respectful of their right to have an initial, honest reaction - whether its good or bad, you'll have no problems. :)

Alexandra

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2014
Well,
I know it's something to worry about. But really try not to. I believe that you do not need to let anyone know straight up. Once your comfortable, tell her. She could be willing to try. I believe if my bf told me he had a cross dressing fetish, I would first be a little weirded out, but then I would easily get into it. You just need someone who is open minded.

Featured Threads

New Personals