Controversial Kinks!

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
What do people think about beastiality?!?! Let me know your thoughts.

Also if you have another controversial kink, let me know, and we'll discuss.

SingelTGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2011
WI
Although Its ilegal And Wrong,
Ive Have Acopple Fantises About It, And Sorry To Say But I Wouldnt Mind Trying It

florida87x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2010
Bestiality is sex with animals, busyslave.

I've never been into bestiality, but an ex of mine wanted to try it.

The idea of snuff is a huge turn on. I can't think of anything more controversial than that.

littlebigboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 18, 2010
Bestiality is sex with animals, busyslave.

I've never been into bestiality, but an ex of mine wanted to try it.

The idea of snuff is a huge turn on. I can't think of anything more controversial than that.

what about incest? :confused:

Sasahara

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2010
Snuff and necrophilia are about the most controversial ones I can think of. I'm not into either of them, but they are certainly controversial!

With regards to beastiality, I am not into it and don't condone it. I understand many people do like it, but it's not for me.

florida87x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2010
I suppose it is partially a matter of opinion as to what is a more controversial kink. LBB, if you think that incest is more controversial than snuff, personally, I will disagree.

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
I have always wanted to have sex with my sister... problem is I don't have a sister. And all my cousins are guys so no luck their either. I have a few family friends that are 'like' sisters so maybe they would count.

I am not interested in animals.

I would also love to pee on a girl. Just degrade her so much. Make her my cum rag.

Sophie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2011
It's interesting... I've always found the thought of sex with a sister quite arrousing, but then none of those sisters in my head are my own (I have two)! so I find the abstract thought more appealing than the reality. Any incest that skips generations in my opinion slips into moral areas I would rather not discuss.

Snuff, for me is OK in fantasies. As are many other things, for example torture.

Unusual kinks of my own.... I think I'll go with kinky board games. Oh, and this month am heading for my first Sposh event (that's messy food fights for those of you who don't know!)

Does having sex with a spirit count for unusual, because I've done that too!!!

Hugs and blessings
Sophie
xxx

tirant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 29, 2010
Having sex with a spirit is cause for damnation: see Tannhaueser for example. One's sister can consent, if of age. Bestiality is obviusly animal abuse.

dmoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
In a Master/slave scenario I find bestiality to be a huge turn on. I feel that the slave has fully given herself to the Master when she will do this.

Of course how many of us have heard stories of women putting peanut butter on their pussies and having the dog lick it off. Just curious, any women out there actually done that?

Sarahamber, what's your thought on this topic?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
I dunno. i'm not sure what i think. i agree thought that it sounds like it could be interesting in a master slave situation, but no i've NEVER done anything REMOTELY like it!

Sophie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2011
"Having sex with a spirit is cause for damnation"

Actually, my experience has taught me something a lot more flexible. Many different types of spirit out there, and this one is a sexual one (part succubus; part vampire). Been with me for years. Could share what having sex with a spirit is like, but many might find it disturbing.

Either way this is not necrophillia. Her energy is very much alive and dead bodies are nothing to do with it. And I assure you, I have her blessings and I work very much with the living - I am very far from being damned!!!!

Blessings
Sophie
xxx

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
In a Master/slave scenario I find bestiality to be a huge turn on. I feel that the slave has fully given herself to the Master when she will do this.

Of course how many of us have heard stories of women putting peanut butter on their pussies and having the dog lick it off. Just curious, any women out there actually done that?

Sarahamber, what's your thought on this topic?
like you I have heard the tales and in some cases seen 'set up' pics using models but I have never seen a woman do it.

dmoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
I dunno. i'm not sure what i think. i agree thought that it sounds like it could be interesting in a master slave situation, but no i've NEVER done anything REMOTELY like it!

Would you ever consider doing anything?

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
i dunno... :S. i dont think i've ever even seen pics tho. lol i've heard storys of penut butter. but never seen it. I've also heard stories of woman being tied to under horses with their cocks in her....*shudders* ahahahah i've also heard of a girl dying from fucking a broom on top of her fridge!

GoogleMaster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2009
I have little interest in it, but I did watch a girl get licked by her dachshund using the peanut butter technique (she used honey but same thing). It turned her on a lot. She claimed not to do it often, but seemed to have a method in place. I watched and left it at that. I don't think it was abusive to the dog. I don't think it would be something I would like to have happen to me. I would be afraid of being bitten.

dmoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
How about incest? Anyone out there turned on by the thought of having sex with a family member or had sex with one?

wasted

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2009
What do people think about beastiality?!?! Let me know your thoughts.
First of all, bestiality isn't illegal everywhere, and until 2005 there was even an "animal brothel" in the state of Washington.

Personally, male-animal-on-human bestiality can be a hot fantasy. And I don't really have any moral objections to it, after all, if the animal is anything like the average man, he's just happy to get his rocks off. That being said, I can't imagine ever suggesting that a partner try it.

Man-on-female-animal bestiality I can't quite fathom though. Either the animal is too small to handle it and is likely maimed and/or killed in the process, or too large for the average human cock and why would anyone want to fuck what must feel like a glass of water.
Also if you have another controversial kink, let me know, and we'll discuss.
Most kinks that have names are controversial in some way or another. Some of mine are:
  • Rape, a powerful fantasy that I would never do, or want done to me, but still hides in the darkest recesses of my mind and only surfaces when I am feeling very horny & nasty.
  • Crying, if the tears were caused by a spanking or whipping
  • Erotic asphyxiation/smothering, most frequently a face-sitting fantasy where I am smothered to the point of unconsciousness, then revived only to have the process repeat itself. Probably dangerous though.
  • Menophilia, especially hot when combined with the previous
  • Pee play, another huge turn on for me, that may be a huge turn off for the majority of others.

Miss Jill

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 25, 2011
in my house
I had a friend in highschool who would put peanut butter in interesting places.. and let her dog lick it up... she seemed to enjoy it, but as far as I know she never let him penetrate.. That's not really my thing.

Since I can remember, I've always fantasized about me being younger and having sex with an older brother. There's something about being young and naive (or roleplaying it) and being taught new things thats really hot. Never got to experience it bc I only have a sister. :p

New Personals