mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
open

I have have memories as a young girl living in the country , and being sort of close to animals, I think its the idea that animals are there without any qualms
or pre concived ideas ,they know what they want and they just go for it, and i think if you put yourself in that situation and you are open to it, then with the right protection(for health reasons) why shouldnt you enjoy it .

as for incest, how many people as kids ,bathed together ,got dressed and undressed in front of each other , showered with their parents wrestled each other, the hand slipping there gripping here ,that stolen touch , playing in the pool and be manhandled , the favorite brother or sister offering guidance and support, that rub and the cuddle, that favorite aunty hugging her nephew or niece ,feeling a hand on a bum ,or thigh those pert little breasts pushing your breast back ,mmmmmm yes i have some thoughts on that ,if all parties can understand and agree the why shouldnt it be enjoyed

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
so would you agree with a girl having sex with a horse or dog?! or with a brother?!?! lol i'm not judging, just asking

I have have memories as a young girl living in the country , and being sort of close to animals, I think its the idea that animals are there without any qualms
or pre concived ideas ,they know what they want and they just go for it, and i think if you put yourself in that situation and you are open to it, then with the right protection(for health reasons) why shouldnt you enjoy it .

as for incest, how many people as kids ,bathed together ,got dressed and undressed in front of each other , showered with their parents wrestled each other, the hand slipping there gripping here ,that stolen touch , playing in the pool and be manhandled , the favorite brother or sister offering guidance and support, that rub and the cuddle, that favorite aunty hugging her nephew or niece ,feeling a hand on a bum ,or thigh those pert little breasts pushing your breast back ,mmmmmm yes i have some thoughts on that ,if all parties can understand and agree the why shouldnt it be enjoyed

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
My "experiences" with bestiality began at the age of 15. It wasn't by choice, I made the mistake of of accepting a blindfold dare while with "friends":

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=302069&postcount=26

This "experience" and the ones which followed created the Dominant which I am today as it built my ideology toward the female slave as a submissive. All my subs (those girls from those "experiences" had the tables turned on them) have "felt" the same "experience" as I did, albeit a bit more severely!

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
NO WAY!!!! is that a true story?!?!?

My "experiences" with bestiality began at the age of 15. It wasn't by choice, I made the mistake of of accepting a blindfold dare while with "friends":

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=302069&postcount=26

This "experience" and the ones which followed created the Dominant which I am today as it built my ideology toward the female slave as a submissive. All my subs (those girls from those "experiences" had the tables turned on them) have "felt" the same "experience" as I did, albeit a bit more severely!

smokieogilvie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 31, 2011
i have a few fantasies all with my 19 y/o niece in them.

it wouldnt ever happen.... but if it did i wouldnt say no :eek:

slutkittycallie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jul 22, 2011
Iv always wanted to know what a cats tung would feel like licking my Pussy because they have a very ruff tung like sand paper

doomedsoul89

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 26, 2009
BC, Delta
I think incest between sisters is hot especially twins, and I guess brothers would be the same for girls but I'm not gay so I don't really think about it. As for snuff I do think it's hot but I'm not willing to kill someone to turn myself on and necrophilia is just gross, bestiality I think doesn't hurt the animal if it's girls doing it, since all the girls do is lay there and take it and the animal is the one fucking, though if the guy is fucking an animal it seems more like raping it, so yeah not into that one.

Udovas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
Sarahumber, sarahumber, sarahumber... It's not nice to lie... Don't know did you lie to me or did you lie here, but you certainly lied. To me you told not even that your dog licked your pussy, but also that you let your dog fuck you. And here you're telling that you didn't try nothing of that. Bad girl... So where did you lie?

florida87x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 11, 2010
So doomedsoul89, are you saying that as long as you aren't the one doing the killing you are fine with getting off from snuff?

Also, Udovas, you might be trying to taunt someone who is no longer on the site.

Udovas

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2011
I don't need to taunt nothing. You can ask her when she'll be back.

Featured Threads

New Personals