Exhibitionism vs Voyeurism

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
Who on here likes to show and who on here likes to watch...what are some of the times you have done either

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
We will go first we love to show...we met some people online and have masturbated and had sex for them via webcam...have fooled around in public and at a few hotels...we have watched people on webcam but we love the rush of performing

rumen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2008
I love watching:) It's quite fun and it can turn you on.

aika

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 20, 2008
England
I voyeur a lot, and I'd love to be more of an exhibitionist but I'm much too shy... so I only imagine myself doing things I never would in real life.

sweetvtmom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 12, 2008
I don't like watching--but there is something about being watched--or at least having sex in a place where you might get caught that makes the sexual encounter much more intense.

Simplyme

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 13, 2008
Personally I would rather watch. Never really thought about why it is but with things such as webcams etc I'm a watcher. Now tone it down a hair to some intricate naughty (but not too naughty)peep show out in public and I love to be watched.

ByteMe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 2, 2008
I love to watch. And listen too. Love the thin walls in hotel rooms. The most impressive was when I was staying next to a German couple in South Beach (Florida) who were enjoying themselves quite loudly. There was an adjoining door between our rooms. WOW do I wish I could've peeked through there.

Sennia

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2008
I definitely prefer to watch. Love to watch, even!

I'm not much of an exhibitionist though... although it can be kinda exciting in terms of risk, the whole thing just feels a lil awkward to me.

megabump

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 1, 2008
I don't like to watch. If I'm not involved I rather do something else.

I like to be watched though. Definitely on cam, but in person too is fun. I getted turned on knowning that someone is getting turned on from watching me.

2EggsOverEasy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 23, 2008
Ohio
I definitely prefer being watched over watching...although, given no other option I will almost certainly watch. (Probably with a deer in the headlights look, but I'll still be watching!)

I agree with megabump, it's incredibly stimulating to know that someone is being turned on by watching me...

spookyxf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 26, 2009
I definately like to be watched over watching, although I dont mind watching others. Ive had some experience with this over the internet usually Yahoo, and yeah Ive found I like being watched more than watching lol

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
I am more of a exhibitionist then voyeur, i enjoy public sex, and sex with a great chance of being caught, i have since i first started having sex at a young age, watching just isn't as fun

confused

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2009
I was posting the following this on another site when I came across this thread. I thought you might enjoy this part of a (mostly) true story:

My sub had been naughty. She had pursued her own pleasure, forgotten her place and answered back and become sullen. I had planned to introduce her to some public stuff (she'd never done any before) that day but after her disobedience I resolved to make it much more extreme than I had originally planned, as part of her punishment.

I ordered her to put on her tightest top and shortest miniskirt whilst I packed her handbag for her in another room. She was to wear nothing else. I put a number of toys in the handbag and joined her at the door. She sighed with relief when i removed her collar and put it in the bag but then gasped as I bent her over, flipped up her skirt and rammed a but plug into her ass. It was a slim one, but I had only busted her ass cherry open a few days previously. I knew that the plug was just small enough to mean she whould need to grip her muscles to keep it in as she walked. As she straitened up, I informed her that I should it fall out, I would reinsert it in the same manner, no matter where we were.

Needless to say, we made quite slow progress to the park. When we finally arrived (it was sunny, but a weekday in early afternoon so no-one else was around) I lead her round the park a couple of times, swatting her bum when she was too slow. The plug fell out a couple of times but no-one saw me reinsert it. After a while I sat down. At first she moved to sit down but realised that this would allow passers-by (not that there were any) to see right up her skirt Also, the breeze would probably blow it up, revealing her bald pussy to all. Her discomfort was delightful. Just as it seemed she was going to settle with leaning against a nearby tree, I called her to me and ordered her to suck me off. She was like a rabbit caught in the headlights. I then told her that if her skirt was causing her that much trouble, we might as well remove it. She sat sharpish and got to work.

When she had finished, I started leading her round the park again, this time with her following me and two of my fingers curled up into her cunt. She certainly did not lag behind this time but seemed to have gotten the hang of grasping the plug. We came to a football field (that's soccer of some of you). It was deserted but for 3 guys, who looked to be about my age, kicking a ball around. I told her that she was to approach the youths and get them talking. I would approach after a few minutes and she would introduce me as her master. She protested that she couldn't do it. I fixed her collar round her neck again, telling her it would help. She knew better than to argue - or at least, was starting to learn - and started to walk towards the guys. I continued to circle the field.

When I felt the time was right, I approached the four. As I got nearer, I heard them asking her about the collar. She was becoming increasingly flustered. When I reached them, I asked "aren't you going to introduce me?"
She responded, almost with relief, ?this is Danny, Rob and Mark. Danny and Rob are 18 and Mark is 19. And this, guys, is my master.? The boys looked dumbfounded.
?Well done. But it seems like you failed to introduce yourself. She is right, I am her master. And she is my fuckslut.? The youths still looked just as flabbergasted so I started explaining how she was my sextoy, cumbucket and fucktoy to use as I please. I explained that her primary concern was to satisfy me and fulfil my demands. In return, I satisfied her own needs. Whilst I was explaining this, I allowed my hand to slide up her front, flip up the front of her miniskirt and begin the brazenly finger her. At first she seemed poised to resist, but then she settled down and relaxed into it. The guys stared. As I finished my explanation, I knew what would convince them. I spun her round, raised the rear of her skirt and removed the butt plug so they could see it. I ordered her to turn to face them again and forced her to her knees. I brought the plug to her lips and she knew what to do. She gave them quite a show, and the fact that they could see right down her top didn?t hurt either. I asked the boys whether they believed me now. One by one, they nodded. I reinserted the butt plug and ordered her off to hump one of the goalposts. She was to bring herself right to the edge and then return without cumming. As she left, I got to talking with the guys.

They agreed that she was very hot and I explained that I needed to put her back in her place. I started to talk to them about how good she was, telling them about her near-virgin ass, that they might have very dirty sex with her, things their girlfriends would never let them do. And what the girlfriends didn?t know couldn?t hurt them. You could see the cogs whirring. Suddenly Mark blurted it out. As the eldest of the group, he seemed to be the leader.

?How much?? I smiled ? we were on the same wavelength. I first asked whether they had a place we could go: somewhere nearby we could make noise without being interrupted by parents or siblings. One of them did. I explained that we would go there and they would show me the cash. I would give them a couple of freebees to prove the value of the goods. The more cash I saw, the better the freebees. They would then pay me for her services ? there was no need to spend all the cash, or even any of it. ?You can?t loose,? I pointed out, ?you could just get as much cash as possible, get the freebees and then not pay for anything extra?. I knew that once they had the cash on them, they wouldn?t be able to resist spending it.

They agreed to the deal and soon the little cumslut was heading back ? with no idea of what was in store for her. When she reached us, I ordered her to remove her top. She stared buy complied. The guys definitely liked her tits. I told her that it was time to give the guys a little sample. Her face fell but disguised it quickly after a look from me. I commanded her to remove each guy?s cock from his trousers and get acquainted. I only permitted her a couple of goes up and down each cock though ? and whilst she did the guy?s stretched down and worked over her tits. When each of the guys was straining I told her to stop. She put her top back on and Rob led us towards his house, while Danny ran to his house to collect his wallet and Mark ran to a nearby atm. Puzzled as to why we were following Rob, my cocksucker asked where we were going. After I quick squeeze of her clit to remind her not to question me, I told her that we were going somewhere quieter because the park, almost deserted as it was, was slightly too public for what I had in mind. But that is another story.

Belle

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 28, 2009
I love the attention from showing and my boyfriend loves to watch... So win/win?

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
I like to strip off for others given the chance and enjoy being naked. I've also worked as an artists model. Would really love to be the subject of a BDSM scene.

luvclit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 16, 2010
I like masturbating on web cam, while watching the one I am web camming with do it to. :)

thedudeabides29

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2010
I like both honestly , I mean I really Love watching , but theres something exhilarating about getting naked and having someone watch me on cam to. So yeah both for me.;)

qwertyzx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2010
I like watching, but I also masturbate in public places. I get excited by the fact that I am doing something in a location where it is considered inappropriate more then the fact that someone might be watching.

Featured Threads

New Personals