Married

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 31, 2018
Hello!!!

I want to purchase some nipple clamps, but since I have only used clothing pegs till now I actually have no idea of what should I buy. Clover/Japanese clamps do attract me a hecking lot, but I fear they may be too rough for me. I am looking for some clamps that can resist some nice tugging or weighting without ripping off immediately. What would you suggest?

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I have some adjuatable clamps similar to these that hold fairly well. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D34R8ZY/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_2FkyBb15B7714

Binder/bulldog clips withstand a good amount of tugging and aren't quite as harsh as clover clamps.

These style clamps can take a good tug if they are tightened enough. Something similar can be made at home with chopsticks and rubberbands. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C5R11XZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_VIkyBbCA79724

Most skirt hangers are tight enough they'll hold better than clothes pins.

Clovers are generally pretty painful, more so if you pull. You can desensitize yourself to them a little bit by wearing them frequently, gradually increasing the time worn. It helps to build up your pain tolerance to them.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The subject has been pretty well covered off by my friend above here.

I would consider clover clamps to be pretty much an essential for any serious nipple torment but as noted they are at the top of the scale.
They originally were made for hanging drying silk and so they have an action that actually tightens as you pull on them. This prevented valuable silk blowing off the drying racks but of course when applied to nipples makes them more painful!
I like them simply because they will almost never fall off, this makes them useful for tasks that involve moving around a lot while clamped.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
agreed all above is solid info. biggest suggestion for intro is get the adjustable clamps first. clovers is a big step.

Also as a happy medium and for something original they do have tiny magnetic balls that work as nipple clamps as well. about the size of a large pea. one magnet ball on each side of nipple and they squeeze together when they get close enough. previous subs have stated they are worse than regular clamps but lighter than clovers. the small balls allow for a bra or shirt to be worn over them with maximum concealment.

Enjoy your clamp journey

Married

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 31, 2018
Wow, this is a nice amount of info. Also, the silk history educative part is very interesting.

I have indeed seen the magnet balls, but I am less fond of them at the moment because I am looking for some tugging once I have them on. The adjustable ones seem a good idea as long as they can hold on for some time once you tug, and they also have quite a nice price. I will definitely consider your ideas, and if anyone has any other idea/recommendation I will be glad to hear it :)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
with focus on the tugging, ones with rubbed coated tips will grab pretty well. make sure you clean your skin of its natural oils if you want the friction to realy help them grab. clean like the clamp tips and the nipples with rubbing alcohol first to help the grip. also position is key clamping different ways or angles will make the difference in how hard you can tug them and which way. experiment with them youll see.

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I'd start with something like clothespins first or adjustable nipple clamps. Clover clamps can have some real bite to them.

Pull on the clothespins via a rubber band attached to them or pull through the center will increase the amount of variable bite also.

The metal spring on the clothespin can also be bent slightly one way or the other to tweak the tension also.

An inexpensive idea to try before spending the money on something you might not like.

Featured Threads

New Personals