Obedient slave for long term domination

jordan8463

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 4, 2017
Hello i am a 20 year old male from the UK who wishes to serve a mistress in a long twrm dom/sub relationship i had one before and ive never been so satisfied since that ended as the i get more pleasure from satisfying women than the other way round so please if interested contact me on kik @ jordan8463

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
Hello there,
you know what a Domme would find helpful to reply to an add? What you like and dislike, what are the expectations you have from the D/s dynamic you seek.
Th more detail you write, you have a higher chance to spark someone's interest. Just some advice.

Reactions: Ecclesiastes

Ecclesiastes

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 3, 2021
Hello there,
you know what a Domme would find helpful to reply to an add? What you like and dislike, what are the expectations you have from the D/s dynamic you seek.
Th more detail you write, you have a higher chance to spark someone's interest. Just some advice.
That's good advice. A D/s relationship needs open communication because everyone has to get in sync with their perceptions of what is what and whom should be doing to whom and so forth. Laying down the framework is pretty important.

Featured Threads

New Personals