How do I tell my girlfriend I want her to peg me?

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
Lately I have been very curious about getting pegged. I’ve never done it before but I really want to try it. My girlfriend doesn’t really know about my kinky/submissive side. How should I ask her to do it? I was thinking about just buying her a strap on and giving it to her as a gift. But I’m afraid that might be a little too forward. We have experimented with ass play a little bit. She’s put a finger in me and I think she can tell how much I like it so I don’t think this will be too crazy to her, but I don’t want to scare her off.

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
You are just going to have to talk to her. Sit down when no sex is happening and don't lead into sex. Just sit and talk about it. Tell her that you are interested in being pegged and want to know what she thinks since she would be doing the pegging. Honestly if you can't just talk to her about what you want then you need to get that figured out. Communication is super important in a non-kinky relationship and it is also very important in a kinky one.

Also as a side note you will probably want to make sure to buy a small strap on at first so that you don't get hurt.

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Communication!!!!!

And baby steps. I would suggest you guide her hand to your butt and get a finger in there.... once she sees your reaction to that, she may soon be trying to put things in your ass that will scare you. ;)

Spd138

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 22, 2017
I wouldnt straight up buy her a strap on. If you have already tried anal and she knows you like it just ask. Personal I would wait tell after you have sex where she has given you the finger (and she cums too). Then tell her how much you like anal and how you want to try more. It should be easy to move the conversation to toys and pegging and you can gauge her reaction as you go. Then if she is game you can shop for a strap on together

angelatheexposer

Suspected catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2017
Maybe take her to the sex store and linger in that area... get her reaction to the idea... and if positive, buy it and give it a go

Reactions: Atul666

GioMatos

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Talking to her about it could be a good start. Once you've come to an agreement, take baby steps! Include some ass play next time you're together and make sure she notices how much you like it (that's what my boyfriend did!). Once you guys are done talk about it again and mention the things you liked it. Talking so much may sound lame but honestly, communication is key! Make sure you're both on the same page and who knows, maybe soon you'll be at the sex store buying new things.

Reactions: Spd138

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
just say it to her. nothing will happen if you just keep it to yourself. communication is the key for a healthy relationship. then if she dont want to do it just respect her decision.

Jelineex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I agree on friends here that communication is what makes a relationship strong. You need to say your opinion on what type of preference to be able to know her thoughts about it. It always best to show respect and understanding. I think it's always best to do ways that enhance your interaction and it must be agreed upon both parties. To have safer and engaging activity.

junrose123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I think that it is a good idea to talk to our girlfriend whenever we want something her to do for us since I know that she will understand it especially if we will discuss it to her properly. We need to tell everything that we want to do so that we will have a clear and harmonious relationship with each other to avoid any discomfort or problems that may arise along the way.

Morianna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
It may help if you're both open to sharing your preferences to each other. Try to set a date where you can just be honest and tell each other about things. Maybe there's something she wants to try that she's embarrassed to tell you, or maybe she's already noticed your preferences and just hasn't found the right time to bring it up. Dialogue is key, and if she does express her discomfort, don't push her.

Bravosi

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
If you two are close and love each other I see no harm. Couples shouldn't have any secrets at all, so just go for it and tell her. Would be worse if you had to suffer by not telling.

Eunice

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
Communicate about it and it will leas you to it. Just as easy as that

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
A little update. I took every ones advice. We sat down and I made her a nice dinner and told her what I wanted. I was super nervous at first, but she was incredibly open to it. She said she knows I like ass play so it wasn’t a surprise. That night we drove to a sex shop and picked one out together. It’s kinda small, and pink (the color was her choice). We’ve used it almost every time since. I’m so glad I was honest with her with what I wanted. She says she had no idea how much she would like it, but she loves using it on me. So thank you to everyone. I think I’m the next week or so we’re going to go buy a bigger one.

dreson

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 14, 2019
Nope, I read the question, whether or not they have posted an update.. I still gave an answer to the question, if its been solved then they can disregard, but thanks for your pointless reply.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I always find it funny when someone who has made an obvious blunder continues to argue their case, as here.

How about you try being an adult and speak to her about it.

The update which you skipped over in your rush to make your pointless point states clearly,

A little update. I took every ones advice. We sat down and I made her a nice dinner and told her what I wanted.

You then reinforce the fact you didn't bother reading the thread to try and justify your pointless post.

Nope, I read the question, whether or not they have posted an update.. I still gave an answer to the question, if its been solved then they can disregard, but thanks for your pointless reply.

And then criticize @bee9 who simply pointed out that your point was pointless by saying his reply is pointless.
Wow that's a lot of pointless in a thread that had concluded 4 months ago.

Reactions: bee9

Featured Threads

New Personals