Blackmail

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hi Guys,

So I have acquired a "Bitch" to play with and want to share him with you good people, I have set an account up here because he is an existing member, he is unaware I am opening him up here to have some fun with,

I already have some Blackmail information from him (apparently a kink, but time will tell). He doesn't appear to have any pics / avatar pic, so that's the first thing we need to change. So lets have some fun and post your demands here, I will release his personal info if he doesn't do reasonable requests.

His username is ..Wodbine...Looks like he has made a few posts but nothing substantial. I will PM him and tell him about this thread.

So lets go and see if he is actually a decent "bitch" or all talk and no action, I imagine he will **** himself when he see's I've posted here.

I suppose we will respect his limits to a certain extent.

Lets have fun......

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
ask him to put a really humiliating pic as his avatar. not necessarily his, but something he finds humiliating should be fine...

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
Hi all,

I am just awaiting a PM response from "nasty" to find out what great info he apparently has on me as I have no idea who he is.

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Hi all,

I am just awaiting a PM response from "nasty" to find out what great info he apparently has on me as I have no idea who he is.

Ok doing this the hard way, I got your PM;

"Hello,

Don't really know who you are but I'm intrigued about your great blackmail info that you allegedly have on me.

I await your response"

I thought we would keep it public so I've posted it above......Here's a small cryptic story just for you SJ (dont mind if I use your initials do you?), A few nights ago we were chatting online and you were telling me all your naughty little secrets (you also promised to do a webcam striptease but I'm still waiting for that), you also divulged your password for your alias E-mail addy which you have now changed.

However imagine if I had already have logged in to have a look, and imagine if you were silly enough to have a contact in there entitled "me" with your real E-mail addy and just imagine if both accounts had the same password and finally imagine if I already had some of your genuine contacts..........

So lets stop messing about and explore your kink's;

I already know that it humiliates you to post naked pics of yourself, so in response to Noone I think your avatar should be a full length naked picture of you with your hands cupping the interesting bits (no face, your limits).

And everyone should get involved until we have a lovely photo album of you and your dirtiest secrets are public knowledge.

What do you say?

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Ok doing this the hard way, I got your PM;

"Hello,

Don't really know who you are but I'm intrigued about your great blackmail info that you allegedly have on me.

I await your response"

I thought we would keep it public so I've posted it above......Here's a small cryptic story just for you SJ (dont mind if I use your initials do you?), A few nights ago we were chatting online and you were telling me all your naughty little secrets (you also promised to do a webcam striptease but I'm still waiting for that), you also divulged your password for your alias E-mail addy which you have now changed.

However imagine if I had already have logged in to have a look, and imagine if you were silly enough to have a contact in there entitled "me" with your real E-mail addy and just imagine if both accounts had the same password and finally imagine if I already had some of your genuine contacts..........

So lets stop messing about and explore your kink's;

I already know that it humiliates you to post naked pics of yourself, so in response to Noone I think your avatar should be a full length naked picture of you with your hands cupping the interesting bits (no face, your limits).

And everyone should get involved until we have a lovely photo album of you and your dirtiest secrets are public knowledge.

What do you say?

If you blackmail him thats all well and good but just respect his limits on the face ok? Now onto my requests.

I think any dirty slave should have to take a Messy shower wouldn't they. He should tip a bottle of ketchup on top of him self and then take a full length photo (No face) of all the ketchup dripping down his body

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Guys,

Another PM from my now willing subject reads:

Default Blackmail

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok,

I will play your game as you have this information on me, but understand this, there is obviously things I cant do like the first suggestion about ketchup, my wife would probably wonder why I smell of tomatoes and why the bath looks a mess.

I will upload an avatar as you kindly suggested but why you made this instantly public is harsh to say the least. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly I have already said everything will be made public so any PM's will be posted here and your not in any position to be giving orders out, so STEVE here's what we will do, firstly as I'm typing this you are online so where's your avatar pic, secondly I have your wife's E-mail addy so I know your not lying and understand you cant do everything put to you, so a public vote I think;

To all KT members,

If STEVE cant fulfil a request what should the forfeit be?

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
If he cant do it then 100 lines of him saying "I'm a big failure" and picture proof

Since messy is a limit, I think Steve should have insults written all over his body like "Slut" "Slave" and "Cum whore" also why isn't he calling you Master?

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
expose some of his secrets
that would teach him a lesson

But what secrets do the good people of KT want to know.

If the avatar isn't up soon, I may start to give out all sorts of info

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
start with his name or other personal info
do not hesitate at all
;)

Well I've already given out his first name, his last post suggests he's doin his avatar, so I better hold off.

But feel free to ask him or get some pic requests in to him

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Well I've already given out his first name, his last post suggests he's doin his avatar, so I better hold off.

But feel free to ask him or get some pic requests in to him

He likes humiliation hey? Tommorow you are going to go for a run, topless and wearing nothing but your underware and shoes. Take a pic for us too wont ya Steve?

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
He likes humiliation hey? Tommorow you are going to go for a run, topless and wearing nothing but your underware and shoes. Take a pic for us too wont ya Steve?

Although I am up to my eyeballs in this, I wont do something that could get me arrested

Featured Threads

New Personals