Blackmail

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
Will I be giving too much away, i want to get him to give us some pictures.

Ok I guess your not joking then, I will be come back online tomorrow and be much more obedient and give you some pictures

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Ok I guess your not joking then, I will be come back online tomorrow and be much more obedient and give you some pictures

You do that, but im still gonna give some info out about you tonight, because you have annoyed me

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
I typed his email into Facebook and this come up -
a facebook profile

Different website:

160 Lbs weight
5'4" - height
------------------------------------------
Formspring
a formspring

Any of these details ring a bell

Last edited by a moderator:

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
I dont think Steve is taking you serious enough so Yes post something about him

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Ohh this will be fun. do we get to decide if the photos are satisfactory?

--Mistress Dacora

Absolutely, keep watching this thread. I will post an update later today about where we are upto with this guy, what started off as a bit of fun has really taken hold on here, will be great to get a females perspective on procedings. when he logs back on he will realise I'm not messing and that I've already posted his full name and E-mail addy (unless someone has already E-mailed him of course.

Will be good to get some ideas together and really humiliate this guy.

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
I dont think Steve is taking you serious enough so Yes post something about him

What should I be posting, I'm going to post an update later today, I have already posted his full name and E-mail addy, which at this point he is unaware of.

We are going to have some fun with this guy

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Last edited by a moderator:

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
Absolutely, keep watching this thread. I will post an update later today about where we are upto with this guy, what started off as a bit of fun has really taken hold on here, will be great to get a females perspective on procedings. when he logs back on he will realise I'm not messing and that I've already posted his full name and E-mail addy (unless someone has already E-mailed him of course.

Will be good to get some ideas together and really humiliate this guy.

I can't believe you have given that information out, please don't give anymore, I will be more compliant

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
I can't believe you have given that information out, please don't give anymore, I will be more compliant

Hi All,

Quick update on this thread as its generated more interest than I imagined it would, seeing the last post from Wodbine (Steve) it appears he has realised there is no choice other than to be blackmailed into this.
To go back to the beginning, this is how this thread came about; I was chatting with Steve last week on a dare site and he divulged various information about his humiliating fetishes / fantasies and told me he was a member here, I dared him to give me the password for his E-mail account (his alias account) which he stupidly did, I found a contact in there entitled “me”, which was his actual real E-mail, I then tried the same password there and it actually worked. I was able to extract all kinds of info about him, Contacts, E-mails, Address, where he works etc. Then I joined this site with the purpose of humiliating him for real, so last night it started, he was clearly unwilling to co-operate so I ended up posting his full name and E-mail address.

My intention is for all the good people of Kinktalk to help me with this, I want him to be forced to upload various pictures, tell everyone about his various fetishes / kinks.

We need to respect his limits, I know he has a wife (got her E-mail addy too) and I know he doesn’t have toys and such but pictures in all sorts of states of dress / undress will be humiliating for him. A nice big album of him is in order. Lets have some fun at his expense. Anything he cant do should carry a forfeit.

And all this because he promised me a webcam strip which he didn’t do……..Silly Boy.

Anyway Wodbine (Steve) get ready………………….

wodbine

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 5, 2013
Hi All,

Quick update on this thread as its generated more interest than I imagined it would, seeing the last post from Wodbine (Steve) it appears he has realised there is no choice other than to be blackmailed into this.
To go back to the beginning, this is how this thread came about; I was chatting with Steve last week on a dare site and he divulged various information about his humiliating fetishes / fantasies and told me he was a member here, I dared him to give me the password for his E-mail account (his alias account) which he stupidly did, I found a contact in there entitled “me”, which was his actual real E-mail, I then tried the same password there and it actually worked. I was able to extract all kinds of info about him, Contacts, E-mails, Address, where he works etc. Then I joined this site with the purpose of humiliating him for real, so last night it started, he was clearly unwilling to co-operate so I ended up posting his full name and E-mail address.

My intention is for all the good people of Kinktalk to help me with this, I want him to be forced to upload various pictures, tell everyone about his various fetishes / kinks.

We need to respect his limits, I know he has a wife (got her E-mail addy too) and I know he doesn’t have toys and such but pictures in all sorts of states of dress / undress will be humiliating for him. A nice big album of him is in order. Lets have some fun at his expense. Anything he cant do should carry a forfeit.

And all this because he promised me a webcam strip which he didn’t do……..Silly Boy.

Anyway Wodbine (Steve) get ready………………….

Looks like a distinct lack of interest, you may aswell give this up now.........sir

mikey3120

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2012
Wow if I was in his position, I would do as I'm told. And not be rude and disrespectful to you

Nasty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 12, 2013
Wow if I was in his position, I would do as I'm told. And not be rude and disrespectful to you

He still thinks I won't give his info, he forgets its early days yet and different time zones, I will get pictures of this little bitch in all kinds of poses.

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
Tell him there is a lot of interest in this and I think pictures should be done or more info will be posted

mikey3120

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2012
You need to be tougher on him. If I was him I would obey complely

Featured Threads

New Personals