• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

derek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2008
Has anyone thought about or have tried any forms of bestiality?
What percentage of people on Kinktalk have tried it in some form or another and if you have tell what happened and what were your experiences and circumstances behind trying it.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
i truly hope your not into this. Beastialty is disgusting and i wonder why you even brought this up. And it is an illegal act in the US. Even disturbs me more that u thought about this enough to make a poll. Please seek help

DiscoveryofSelf

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2011
i truly hope your not into this. Beastialty is disgusting and i wonder why you even brought this up. And it is an illegal act in the US. Even disturbs me more that u thought about this enough to make a poll. Please seek help

Actually, you might want to recheck your facts on that. I do believe it's still legal in some states.

gayt0rbyte

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 19, 2012
When I was younger. I was playing truth or dare with some friends. I was dared to put peanut butter on my cock and balls and let their dog lick it off. I had my hands tied behind my back and I was held down in the chair by two older friends. It was a huge rush but I never did it again because I think it's wrong. But when you're young dumb and full of cum... any thing sounds like a good idea to get off.

derek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2008
evpierced tell me where in my post i said i wanted to try it?
Also not everyone that uses Kinktalk lives in the US.
It was just a simple inquiry about bestiality and if there are people that like or just are curious about something that you don't like and it upsets you so much then maybe Kinktalk isn't where you should be.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I think the concern with bestiality is basically that it's a non consensual sex act. I like to think that people would also be outraged of there was a poll related to sex with children, it is the responsibility of sane rational adults to protect the innocent and defenseless from such perversions.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
I have tried Bestiality and I would love to be forced into bestiality as a slave by my master

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
evpierced tell me where in my post i said i wanted to try it?
Also not everyone that uses Kinktalk lives in the US.
It was just a simple inquiry about bestiality and if there are people that like or just are curious about something that you don't like and it upsets you so much then maybe Kinktalk isn't where you should be.

please tell me where in my post that i said u wanted to try it? i just asked why do u bring up such a disturbing topic!

lta9613

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 27, 2013
Never, never ever would I consider it. The thought makes me sick.

tranijaka

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 20, 2013
While I do not agree with the concept of bestiality I disagree with the concept of prejudice even more. IF we are to nit pick the details most of the people on this site are performing illegal acts. as If memory serves bondage and sadomasochism are BOTH federal crimes. So, while your logic of defending the helpless, and I do not consider an animal helpless unless they are abusing the thing to the point it cannot bite, claw, or kick, is sound in some cases lets not try to make someone a social outcast in a forum for social outcasts. just me personal opinion there.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
For anyone complaining,

Bestiality is legal in:
Alabama
American Samoa
District of Columbia
Guam
Hawaii
Kentucky
Montana
Nevada
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
Northern Marianas Islands
Ohio
Texas
Vermont
Virginia
West Virginia
Wyoming

You can also videotape in a lot more states.

To answer the question though, I have never, and will never, perform bestiality. It's just a gross thought to me, but to each their own.

linearizationcanno

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2010
I'm not into it myself, but my view is that animals are not sapient and therefore neither can nor need to give consent. This is backed up by how they are treated in all matters not sexual. Do you ask a dog's consent before getting his balls chopped off? What about a cow before sending it off to be slaughtered? What about pairing a mail and a female for breeding purposes?

As such, I think the biggest concern would be "is the animal in pain?"

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I think using animals as a means of sustenance and using animals as a means of copulation are nowhere near in the same boat.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I do not consider an animal helpless unless they are abusing the thing to the point it cannot bite, claw, or kick, is sound in some cases lets not try to make someone a social outcast in a forum for social outcasts. just me personal opinion there.

So as long as they don't claw ur cock off feel free to stick it in em. Shall I also assume you are ok with a woman being fucked when she is intoxicated/drugged to the point she doesn't fight? Or would that count as helpless. It's a real fine line.

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
itsfunwhentheybeg4.tumblr.com
I think using animals as a means of sustenance and using animals as a means of copulation are nowhere near in the same boat.

So, it's okay to butcher 'em & eat 'em but it's not okay to fuck 'em? If an animal could choose, I wonder which choice it would make?

Although, let's face it, most bestiality involves canines, with horses probably second. So the eat-them-or-fuck-them debate is kind of pointless, I guess.

If a dog is trained to have sex w/ a human, how is that more reprehensible than having a dog neutered? (Which, as someone pointed out, isn't 'consensual' either.) I agree, the training isn't consensual, but neither is training a dog to roll over or beg....

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Who knows what choice it would make, I'd probably rather die than be forced to fuck someone against my will. Live with trauma forever or die before you even know what's happening.
But looking at it from the human side, I've got to eat and I am a omnivore it's how I was made. And as for copulation species were not made to reproduce with one another, to look at this from an evolutionary perspective.
Humans may just be going a bit too far in using fornication as a recreation if they are compelled to do so with other species.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
The point of butchering a cow or pig or chicken is to eat it, thats why these animals exist. Horses are here for transportation and work like pulling a wagon. Dogs and cats are here for companionship i.e. walking, playing frisbee, comfort and possibly to guard a house or family, or to be of service to the blind or handicapped, or to help the police with criminals and drug trafficking. None of these things involve bestiality. Neutering on the other hand is done as a means of population control because animals cant reason and will not stop reproducing and can rapidly spread disease among there own community if we dont step in and handle it. It is also done to stop cats from spraying all over a house, and to keep a dog calmed down so he doesnt become aggressive toward a family. There is no reasoning in this world that makes bestiality ok.

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
The point of butchering a cow or pig or chicken is to eat it, thats why these animals exist. Horses are here for transportation and work like pulling a wagon. Dogs and cats are here for companionship i.e. walking, playing frisbee, comfort and possibly to guard a house or family, or to be of service to the blind or handicapped, or to help the police with criminals and drug trafficking. None of these things involve bestiality. Neutering on the other hand is done as a means of population control because animals cant reason and will not stop reproducing and can rapidly spread disease among there own community if we dont step in and handle it. It is also done to stop cats from spraying all over a house, and to keep a dog calmed down so he doesnt become aggressive toward a family. There is no reasoning in this world that makes bestiality ok.

" thats why these animals exist. Horses are here for transportation and work like pulling a wagon. Dogs and cats are here for companionship..." Really? How arrogant is that belief? You've just defeated your own argument by saying that animals basically exist to serve our needs & desires (most people, for example, don't need to eat meat). Which is exactly the sort of reasoning that would make bestiality okay.

Just so you know, I'm not advocating for bestiality. But if you're against it you should either have solid arguments, or just be able to own up & say, "You know, I just think it's wrong" & not try to rationally justify what is primarily an emotional/philosophical objection. I'm just sayin'....

itsfunwhentheybeg

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 27, 2013
Who knows what choice it would make, I'd probably rather die than be forced to fuck someone against my will. Live with trauma forever or die before you even know what's happening.
But looking at it from the human side, I've got to eat and I am a omnivore it's how I was made. And as for copulation species were not made to reproduce with one another, to look at this from an evolutionary perspective.
Humans may just be going a bit too far in using fornication as a recreation if they are compelled to do so with other species.

You've got to eat, yes. But unlike nearly every other animal on the planet, you can choose what you take in for sustenance. You could choose to not eat meat, yet you don't.

As to copulation from an evolutionary perspective, using that logic, humans should only have sex for reproductive purposes. Is that what you're advocating? Only have sex if you're going to make babies?

And as to dying rather than being forced to fuck someone against your will. Really?

"Humans may just be going a bit too far in using fornication as a recreation if they are compelled to do so with other species." Yeah, probably. But this isn't exactly a new issue, is it? Right or wrong, humans have been having sex w/ animals for thousands of years.

Featured Threads

New Personals