Strange behavior of a play partner

Om_nomm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2014
I've had a play partner for about 8 months now and he is very strange than another play partner I've had. He has a girlfriend so I know I'm the other woman and I know there is no future with him. I don't expect him to leave his girlfriend not want him that way but he always has to bring up that he won't leave her.

He wants to talk everyday, he has been starting to joke about joining my gym so we can go together, meeting me at a place I am or visiting me at my house. We have a purely sexual relationship but he is starting to stop by just to say hi. He jokes about how I love him. He gets jealous and upset knowing he isn't my only partner and wants me to be exclusive to him. Just recently I asked for distance and he got upset about it because he said he enjoys my company and talking to me.

I know it is a quick explanation, but does had one have experiences with a confusing play partner? Or does he know exactly what he is doing and wants me to fall in love with him with no intention of loving me (I have a feeling it is):confused:

Om_nomm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2014
Yes that is what I figured. I don't love him so I'm not upset. He just gives off what I assume are mixed signals

Om_nomm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2014
He says they are "kinky" but solely in bed, I'm assuming it's not full d/s more like slap and tickle. He seems to be curious about d/s relationships but than pulls away when I mention the community. He doesn't wanna be involved with the community, which is fine that is his choice. I believe vanilla and d/s can be seperate but it is just hard because everyone has to be on the same page. I think he wants to pull out of society norms but I don't think he understand that there is an alternate to monoagmous vanilla marriage.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Agreed, this sounds much more like infatuation. Not good, your instincts seem to be telling you the right things or you wouldn't be here asking this question. Seems he wants it all his way, some control factors coming into play also with the constant reminders that he won't be leaving his gf. I would suggest extracting yourself from contact with him as politely as you can.

Reactions: pure_hearted_sub

Leech

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 4, 2014
Oklahoma
I would say get far away as fast as you can before things start getting dramatic. If the Doctors suggestion of politely doesn't work then be blunt. The longer it continues the harder it will be on all involved to end it.

LanaTownsend

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2014
Any updates?

You seem to have a good handle on this (better than him anyway, and he's the one who's in a relationship!)

Om_nomm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2014
Not really just still confusing. I told him we should distance ourselves from each other and take a break. He didn't like that idea and gave outlandish suggestions. It seems like these suggestions are just talk to keep me around. He suggested we make up a story to tell his girlfriend how we met and so he can "date" both of us -_-

Last time we had sex he asked if I loved him!! I really wanna figure him out because he's really up in space.

Om_nomm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2014
Maybe...but if he cheats on his current girlfriend that means he has no problems cheating on me.

I figure next time I see him, I'll ask why he wanted to know if I loved him. I feel that is a big question to ask someone, I could understand if he asked if I liked him or if I had feelings for him but he jumped right to love. The way he talked about women in the past seems like they were very inexperienced in bdsm or just wanted kinky sex, I think I'm the first lifestyler he has dealt with. We switch with each other and he maybe confusing our bond or connection with love.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Sorry, maybe this is just the male perspective here. He is stringing you along, he wants to have it both ways.
The fact that he has cheated this long with his GF means, as you already said he will most likely do it again. Trust your instincts...

Om_nomm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 22, 2014
This is probably very true, but I don't think I'm sucked in enough to be strung along as I'm feelings towards him are purely sexual and I kinda view him as the cock I have sex with, which he doesn't like. He apparently views me as a person he cares about and wants what best for...but he's probably a very good liar so I don't really believe that

Featured Threads

New Personals