slavformistres

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 13, 2017
Hello there.
I'm very passionate sub who thrives to be the best that I can to please and make my Domme happy.
I'm looking for a serious Domme who's passionate about this lifestyle as much as I am.
Likes/Dislikes/Limits:
First of my likes: Anal(very enjoyable and amazing) ,Cum eating, humiliation , degrading, gape , cum control, orgasm control and I love having rules to follow , orgasm control ,and many more.
Dislikes: Extreme pain, facial representation.
Limits: Blackmailing , public , blood , illegal , family , scat, peeing.
I'm open minded so I'm open try new things or to push my limits if we communicate about it.
How do I expect the relationship to be?
I expect the relationship to be built upon trust , communication and honesty. As without them I don't think a relationship would last at all. I expect myself to be loyal to my Domme , to able to serve , please and make my mistress happy in every way shape or form. I would expect my Domme to care about me as well not just sexually but emotionally. I would communicate with my Domme everyday so she understands me very well and gets to know me better which would make play time more exciting and interesting. I expect a strong and successful relationship with my Domme.
If you are interested please message me or kik me at slavformistres

Featured Threads

New Personals