Central Europe

Maximillian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 23, 2017
19 year old slave male seeking a dominant female under 40

19/male/slave seeks 18-35/female/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

Slut Boy Looking For Mistress

Hello all, thank you for taking the time to read my advertisement.
Now before i get into the main part of the add just some quick info:
I have posted on here before looking for a mistress, and i was overjoyed when i found one.Unfortunately, after i had completed a number of tasks and sent various "photographs" she then stopped communicating wiht me.This has happened quite a number of times and without wishing to sound like I am winging, its quite disheartening.
So in order to try and avoid this i have come up with a few steps to help get everything running smoothly.(See later in the post)

The Main Add

SO here we go,
I am a 19-year-old student from London England.I am fairly new to this and whilst i do have limits and so forth i am always open to trying new things so just ask me if i want to try something new if you have a particular kink you want to try.
I am not that in shape and if im honest i could lose a bit off weight,i am blond with blue eyes, and around 1:83 m tall.

What I Am Looking For

I am looking for a mistress between the ages of 18 to 35 ish (give or take)
I would prefer you to be in Europe as that is where i reside but i can be flexible.
Also, it would be great if you were active as often as possible (daily?)
And strict, no letting me off lightly!

I should also add that i have an instagram account that can be used to expose me if needed for punishment or other reason.

Semi-Public,humiliation,degradation,light pain,bondage,daily task/rules,positions,being controled,being exposed (open to new things)

Dislikes:Heavy pain,full public,CBT

Limits (might be open to break,will have to see):
Family,Friends,permanent,illegal

If you are interested here are those steps i mentioned earlier:
I have no problem sending photos vids or even going on cam at some point,But i would like to have some info about you before we begin,after that i will submit to your every command!

If you are interested please either message me on kik Rexpiger
or email me [email protected]

• Kinks:
humiliation,semi-public,light-pain,rules,tasks

• Experience:
Im reasonably new to this,but i am willing to learn and submit!

• Limits:
Family,illegal,friends,scat

Featured Threads

New Personals