Homemade Nipple fun when pain is pleasure (nipple torture techniques)

Matt7001

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2018
I’m trying to increase my range of ways to torture my nipples into painful ecstasy. What other ways does everyone use and recommend?

I like to use the Colt rubber/silicone suckers. Wet nipple area (spit) then wet end of the suckers (lick them). Place onto nipples and a good few squeezes gives exquisite sucking pleasure/pain. Leave them for a while say 15/20 mins then pull off hard - big swollen nips, if you like quickly do it again - this time as nips are big and swollen you are now sucking them from their new swollen state.

Next quickly dry nips and put on good quality nip clamps - the pain of them on to swollen nips send me to heaven and back. Love the pain.

Then repeat - suckers then clamps, suckers and clamps.

Pre-cum streams and then a massive jerk off and huge load.

Matt

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I use big paper clamps behind the nipples. If you want to pull them apply them near the nipple. One cut my skin a bit.

XMarkstheSpot45

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 17, 2021
I use big paper clamps behind the nipples. If you want to pull them apply them near the nipple. One cut my skin a bit.
Ive tried hot glue, and while its intensely pleasurable its the after effects that made it not worth it, with blisters and extremely uncomfortable. took about a week before it healed.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Ive tried hot glue, and while its intensely pleasurable its the after effects that made it not worth it, with blisters and extremely uncomfortable. took about a week before it healed.
Hmm that's why people use wax instead.

I had in mind a similar idea of using something that is hot (like burning plastic bags) and probably suspended higher so it cools a bit when drops form. But I quit the idea, nor recommend it, is a quickly way to catch fire.

By the way, about the tens unit, I haven't tried above my waist. Sounds dangerous for your hearth if you don't know where to put the pads. I was curious to try on my right nipple only but I didn't think this would arouse me more than placing the pads on my butt.

Reactions: Kate3333

XMarkstheSpot45

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 17, 2021
Hmm that's why people use wax instead.

I had in mind a similar idea of using something that is hot (like burning plastic bags) and probably suspended higher so it cools a bit when drops form. But I quit the idea, nor recommend it, is a quickly way to catch fire.

By the way, about the tens unit, I haven't tried above my waist. Sounds dangerous for your hearth if you don't know where to put the pads. I was curious to try on my right nipple only but I didn't think this would arouse me more than placing the pads on my butt.
Put a tens unit pad on one nipple and the other pad under the same breast. Its safe to use IF you havent had any type of heart issues.. I use both pads on my nipples but only go to about 5 on intensity.. now if I want to masturbate while using a tens unit. I put one pad under the breast...then i hold the other pad from the outside so just part of the pad touches the nipple.. it takes a little getting used to as it does pulse through your fingers a bit, just keep the setting on 1 or 2.. its that sudden zap that makes your pussy or cock arouse incredibly...and it doesnt take long to cum.. now you could try putting a pad on your leg and the other on your clit. You will never go back to a vibrator :0).. let me know how it goes

Reactions: andrei

XMarkstheSpot45

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 17, 2021
Put a tens unit pad on one nipple and the other pad under the same breast. Its safe to use IF you havent had any type of heart issues.. I use both pads on my nipples but only go to about 5 on intensity.. now if I want to masturbate while using a tens unit. I put one pad under the breast...then i hold the other pad from the outside so just part of the pad touches the nipple.. it takes a little getting used to as it does pulse through your fingers a bit, just keep the setting on 1 or 2.. its that sudden zap that makes your pussy or cock arouse incredibly...and it doesnt take long to cum.. now you could try putting a pad on your leg and the other on your clit. You will never go back to a vibrator :0).. let me know how it goes
One other thing.. settings.. I put mine on Knead when I want to just relax... but when I want to play I put it on KNEE.. that one pulses and zaps and will get you aroused very quickly.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Its safe to use IF you havent had any type of heart issues..
Safety warning: some say you would develop new heart issues by influencing the heart beat. This happens if you drive current through it... I don't know about, just mentioning.

------

But anyway, the electric torture is used exactly how you describe, both pads on the same nipple and not from one nipple to another. I am willing to have fun soon when I am alone for few hours.

I noticed webcam girls put pads on their butt. Does it feel anything in between or only on their butt cheeks?

I've read a long ago that you can try when you have sex, place pads on both partners, but I lost the article until I decided to ask. I'm not sure if you can focus the current directly down there, usually the pads sting or pulse, or was it a combination with metal plugs...

whitesatincd_ca

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 24, 2021
Glad to see this thread. I am new here. For years I have loved nipple stimulation/pain. I begin by getting my nipples nice and erect using a similar technique mentioned by Matt7001. I use a medium-large size ""nipple sucker" (at least that used to be the brand name). I use a little lip balm on my nipples, the areolae and the base of the sucker. Once the air is all squeezed out I massage the suckers till my nipples are fully erect. Once they have become nice and hard, I remove them. I then take a syringe that I have cut the end off (leaving the chamber and plunger), slip an o-ring or two over the end. I then place the syringe over my now erect nipples and pull the plunger. This extends my hard nipples. Once I have them out as far as they can go, I slip the o-ring off so it is nice and snug, holding my erect nipple in place. Massaging my now erect, hard, nipples I add some hot massage oil over them. Pleasure city.

Featured Threads

New Personals