Animefreak0413

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 28, 2014
Hello everyone, like the name of the thread suggests, this is a contest for a special prize. I put the album on my profile to public and it will say like that for an hour. During that time, you can comment on the pictures. The contest is for the most degrading and humiliating comment on all of the pictures. Here is the album.

After the album is set back to private, Roberto and I will go through the comments and choose a winner. The winner will be sent a private message and he or she will choose the next pose Roberto will have to be in for the next picture which will be put into the album. The winner will also receive a picture as well.

Thank you for reading the thread and may the odds be ever in your favor. There will be further contest down the road and there might be different prizes.

Please note that the poses should be within Roberto's limits although you can make him do some anal for the pose as well. He is just starting some anal so items that are not that wide or long will be allowed.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals